Britney Spears

Britney Spears - Music, Dance - Posted: 25th Nov, 2003 - 5:22pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 46 83 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       29.03%
  A talented musician       12.90%
  A sex object       9.68%
  A marketing tactic       22.58%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       6.45%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       19.35%
Total Votes: 31
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Xtrasweetgirl
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

Britney: I'm a Role Model

What does everyone think about Britney Spears as a role model? What about her music?

QUOTE (Associated Press)
Britney Spears insists she is a role model for young girls despite recent revealing magazine covers and her new album with sexually explicit lyrics, the British Broadcasting Corp. said Sunday. In a radio interview to be broadcast Monday, the 21-year-old pop star said parents should not be worried if their children want to copy her.

"I probably have more older fans than the younger ones, but I think the reason why everyone talks about the younger fans so much is because the parents are concerned," Spears was quoted as saying. "And in the end they shouldn't be concerned because they should trust their kids and believe in their kids."

The BBC said Spears defended recent magazine photos, saying, "I've just recently done some covers that are a little bit explicit and sexy. And a lot of people do think this is very over-explicit, but that's their opinion." Spears, who kissed Madonna at the MTV Video Music Awards, also talked about her relationship with the singer, saying there was a special connection between them.

"She's like my godmother in a way. I don't listen to that many people, I'm a very stubborn person. When someone tells me not to do something, I do it, that's just my rebellious nature," Spears said.

The star, criticized for drinking and smoking in public, urged people to be realistic.

"If you go out and have red wine with your dinner it's like, 'Oh my gosh, she's drinking, Britney was caught smoking.' You know, people have to realize you're human just like anyone else and people have to give you a break a little," she said.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Msslmshdy30
Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

I have never really liked her image and I like few of her songs.  :-/  When she first got real big and stuff, my 6 yr old wanted 'Britney this and Britney that' but I didn't get it for her.  I thought that my daughter she have a role model with a little bit more modesty, if ya know what I mean?

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

LovelyPearl
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Dance & Music

I hope with all my heart ..that my daughter never thinks as this girl as a role model she s far from it...i am sickend by her actions...campared to how she first started...it is a shame... :(

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,364
Avg: 3.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 96.1%
[+] Gain: 1,205.31 FP
Charm: 334

Spears Britney

Attached Image QUOTE
I hope with all my heart ..that my daughter never thinks as this girl as a role model she s far from it...I am sickend by her actions...campared to how she first started...it is a shame...

Yes, I could not believe that in the MTV awards she kissed Madonna on her lips! :angry: it was really disgusting....I wonder what the parents think about that...but again she makes so much money that she even built a dream house for them in Beverly Hills

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Msslmshdy30
Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

Yea sad to say, but her image has completely gone down the toilet. I am very grossed out about that kiss with her and Madonna to. Oh well, anything to make the headlines. :Attached Image

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Seether
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

And I've heard that such actions (female-female kissing) are now kinda 'popular' within celebrities to do on some shows.

Anything for being in the spotlight, I guess...

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

LovelyPearl
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

YEs...All for money...what is sad part is that the ppl ARE BUYING this junk..and Liking watching this girls kiss over each other now that is gross..WE ARE keeping them rich..it is Our fault not theres...If we didnt buy spears junk and maddonas and Agiliria ...They would be in the guitter with there minds....

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Msslmshdy30
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

It has been said best. But I find that Britney is just starving for attention, but unfortunately, she is going about it the wrong way. I remember reading an article somewhere about some photos she took while in another country and she blamed it on the energy drink she was drinking. Can someone please give a reality check here? :Attached Image She couldn't even own up to the fact that she took the photos of her own free will. <_<

Guest please SHARE: "Britney Spears" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (35) »
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Britney Spears" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Stacia

Charmain (8)
Seraphina

Alana (5)
Dragon

Vitiosus (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
Superfighter / Blade (2)
Ammon / Ammon (2)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 10 Hours Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Trans 2.5 Days Ago
2018 Football World Cup Forum Contest: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 6.4 Days Ago
Russia FIFA World Cup 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 6.4 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By daishain 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes