West Indies Cricket - Page 4 of 7

JB, what are they specifically doing that - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Apr, 2007 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
West Indies Cricket Related Information to West Indies Cricket
1st May, 2006 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket - Page 4

No you are right. I am actually interested to know what the population base is to get an idea of just how well the West Indies have done.

I think there are legitimate claims to strip Zimbabwe of their test status, but any win for the Windies right now is positive.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2006 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

I have been tracking West Indies Cricket for awhile now and they are really doing much better. They obliterated Zimbabwe and have played some intense matches against India. The 2nd one day international was fantastic. India need one run to win and the WI bowler bowled him out! The Indian batsman was devastated. I am watching the third day and it looks like they are going to win.

It is interesting to note that Brian Lara did not score much in any of the India matches.

26th May, 2006 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well that's good news. I would ignore all results against Zimbabwe, they should lose test status in my opinion. But India are in the top 4 of the world at the moment so any good results over India is a promising sign.

Lara is one of my favourite players but I just get the sense he has played his best cricket and should possibly retire while he is still a champion player. I feel with Lara in the team there is a tendency to rely on him, when the other players should shoulder more responsiblity.

I am certain West Indies will once again emerge, but it sounds like the board needs a major shake-up.

26th May, 2006 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Cricket Indies West

Everyone complains about the Board, but it is still there.

The West Indies will be playing India again today in Trinidad, if you get opportunity you can watch it.

Update:

I am watching the fourth one day against India and the West Indies are going to win again. Brian Lara got over 50 runs so he is back in the grove again. Bravo got a number of wickets as well as made his first half century too. Sorry for India.

29th May, 2006 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

Again today, even though they did not have to because they won the series... the West Indies beat India with 'trial' players to give them experience! Now it is one of two things... the West Indies is on a hot streak or India, like Zimbabwe, has fallen badly. Maybe the lack of their star Indian batsman caused the lost?

3rd Apr, 2007 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket

What did I say about the West Indies... they lack consistency. That is why they will never be compared to the old team of the first two world cups. Brian Lara is good, but he is no "Michael Jordan" in cricket - he is an on and off player performing at what should be good for a world cup, but he is not a miracle worker. Using Jordan terms again.... Michael could show up to any game and perform - sick or not, what does Lara do... blame the team.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2007 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket - Page 4

I am here watching South Africa playing against the West Indies in a must win game and I got to tell you... the West Indies is on their way out of the World Cup. It is time for some new blood to come on the team.

10th Apr, 2007 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

JB, what are they specifically doing that is so wrong? The team seems to go through stages, too bad they decided to be like this in a world cup competition.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: West Indies Cricket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,