Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago - Page 15 of 16

The men here think that women are objects - Page 15 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Dec, 2016 - 12:52pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: [Added 24 March, 2006]: What do you think about the level of Sexual Harrasment in T&T...
  It is ridiculous, tougher laws are needed       60.00%
  It is really bad, but is now an 'acceptable' culture       26.67%
  It is bad, but I live with it       0.00%
  I really have not thought about it       13.33%
  I am guilty of this and need to change       0.00%
  I am guilty of this and will not change       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Add Reply Q
Why do women in Trinidad & Tobago have to be disrespected and persecuted? If you are fed up of it come let us know!
Post Date: 8th May, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 129
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 250.54 FP
Charm: 1

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago - Page 15

That's why I don't walk the streets or use public transportation. I already sort of stand out because I'm white (most people think I'm a foreigner even though I was born and raised here) and I don't like to be harassed by anyone, too dangerous these days.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Harassment Sexual

Name: Cherise

Comments: I want something to be done about this. Each time I have to go to work or come from work I pass by a corner full of limers that say the nastiest of things. I do not reply and even tried giving them a stern look but it does not stop.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2014 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 60
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 204.20 FP
Charm: none

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This will not change it is part of the Trinidadian culture. The Trinidadian man like look at woman like if they are to be eaten but they should not say anything. Women do not like to be harassed.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2014 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,078
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,545.64 FP
Charm: 346

Page 15 Tobago and Trinidad Harassment Sexual

On CNC3 there was a report about a woman who used to work at 91.1 FM, being sexually harassed. She claims that she had death threats made against her if she said anything. She also claims that her Westmoorings house had an attempted break in which she feels is related.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2015 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 106
[+] Gain: 279.31 FP
Charm: 2

Tobago and Trinidad Harassment Sexual

I hate the harassment because its nothing but a gender put down. Its not unique to any particular place, its everywhere you go. Luckily I just keep to my car, in and out of places and then back home.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2015 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 160
[+] Gain: 234.27 FP

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago

Make several examples of men that do this and you will see how others will keep their mouth shut and say nothing when a woman pass by.

Post Date: 14th May, 2015 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 110
[+] Gain: 252.50 FP

Page 15 Sexual Harassment Trinidad & Tobago

Sexual harassment has become so common place in this country that it has become part of the culture. Look at how the innuendos are used even in the highest law body in the land - parliament. It as if there are no bounds for anyone, no sanctity of a person's space.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 106
[+] Gain: 279.31 FP
Charm: 2

Sexual Harassment Trinidad & Tobago - Page 15

The men here think that women are objects with no feelings. The next time you want to whisper something in someone's ear of call from across the road think of your own mother and if she would want you to be saying those things to her.

Post Date: Mon Oct 21, 2019 - 10:33:27 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Sexual Harassment Trinidad & Tobago - Page 15

We interrupt Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago to share caption from the good old days:
HistoricToday is: 21st October (GMT), in history on the 21st of October, 1765 AD the following death happened:
Giovanni Paolo Pannini / Panini: Italian Painter / architect, dies at 73

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
 << Previous Page    Next Page >>  
Sponsored Links:

Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JB 18th Jul, 2019 - 12:43am
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Callaloo 5th Jun, 2019 - 7:46pm
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By CocoaEyes 31st May, 2019 - 9:40pm
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By News 17th Apr, 2019 - 7:59pm
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Blessed 19th Dec, 2018 - 12:23pm
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By News 12th Aug, 2018 - 3:28pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:09pm
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By News 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:33pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:16am
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6th Nov, 2017 - 1:47pm
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm