Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago - Page 15 of 16

The men here think that women are objects - Page 15 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Dec, 2016 - 12:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: [Added 24 March, 2006]: What do you think about the level of Sexual Harrasment in T&T...
  It is ridiculous, tougher laws are needed       60.00%
  It is really bad, but is now an 'acceptable' culture       26.67%
  It is bad, but I live with it       0.00%
  I really have not thought about it       13.33%
  I am guilty of this and need to change       0.00%
  I am guilty of this and will not change       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Why do women in Trinidad & Tobago have to be disrespected and persecuted? If you are fed up of it come let us know!
8th May, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago - Page 15

That's why I don't walk the streets or use public transportation. I already sort of stand out because I'm white (most people think I'm a foreigner even though I was born and raised here) and I don't like to be harassed by anyone, too dangerous these days.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Harassment Sexual

Name: Cherise

Comments: I want something to be done about this. Each time I have to go to work or come from work I pass by a corner full of limers that say the nastiest of things. I do not reply and even tried giving them a stern look but it does not stop.

1st Dec, 2014 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This will not change it is part of the Trinidadian culture. The Trinidadian man like look at woman like if they are to be eaten but they should not say anything. Women do not like to be harassed.

16th Dec, 2014 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Tobago and Trinidad Harassment Sexual

On CNC3 there was a report about a woman who used to work at 91.1 FM, being sexually harassed. She claims that she had death threats made against her if she said anything. She also claims that her Westmoorings house had an attempted break in which she feels is related.

24th Jan, 2015 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Harassment Sexual

I hate the harassment because its nothing but a gender put down. Its not unique to any particular place, its everywhere you go. Luckily I just keep to my car, in and out of places and then back home.

7th Apr, 2015 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago

Make several examples of men that do this and you will see how others will keep their mouth shut and say nothing when a woman pass by.

14th May, 2015 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment Trinidad & Tobago - Page 15

Sexual harassment has become so common place in this country that it has become part of the culture. Look at how the innuendos are used even in the highest law body in the land - parliament. It as if there are no bounds for anyone, no sanctity of a person's space.

21st Dec, 2016 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 15

The men here think that women are objects with no feelings. The next time you want to whisper something in someone's ear of call from across the road think of your own mother and if she would want you to be saying those things to her.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,