Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16 of 16

I've created a detailed video on this - Page 16 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Jul, 2019 - 12:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: [Added 24 March, 2006]: What do you think about the level of Sexual Harrasment in T&T...
  It is ridiculous, tougher laws are needed       60.00%
  It is really bad, but is now an 'acceptable' culture       26.67%
  It is bad, but I live with it       0.00%
  I really have not thought about it       13.33%
  I am guilty of this and need to change       0.00%
  I am guilty of this and will not change       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Why do women in Trinidad & Tobago have to be disrespected and persecuted? If you are fed up of it come let us know!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16

Did you see that foreginer on the news? She was harassed and when she did not like it the guy told her lewd things. We've all been there but she said something key. She said the media puts too much on the victim and not on the predator for instance telling the woman stay in groups don't wear anything revealing, etc but what about telling the men they should not be disrespecting women.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Harassment Sexual

Name: George

Title: Sexual Harassment

Comments: Sexual harassment of women has now become a major problem not only here, but through developed societies.Men have been getting away with the ill treatment of their spouses for decades some believing that they had a right to belittle their wives because of being engaged in marriage.
This attitude has now been adopted by single men and who are beginning to apply the same principle to their girl friends and any other females.
Some governments are now thinking about introducing legislation to protect women from ill treatment and sexual harassment from men. This is something our government should also seriously consider as the situation is becoming extremely bad here. Men should show more respect for women and women should try to avoid men with the tendency to treat women as inferior.

18th Jul, 2019 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I've created a detailed video on this issue: Harassing Trini Women In Trinidad And Tobago.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,