The Island Brainstorm - Page 17 of 22

Alright I'm online and since no one - Page 17 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Mar, 2010 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 17

I will post that we are looking more at the greenhouse and its surroundings. Looking for a door, window and anything else that can help us.

I am needing a new cable for my printer after my dog chewed the old one. As soon as I get it back running I will get the map added. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

Ok we now have a better idea of what the building looks like and the amount of clearing there is around it. Do you still wish to go up to the door and open it? I think we can safely cover you from behind trees.

14th Mar, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Yes let's go up to the door, knock and when whomever opens just say we're the new guys sent to inspect the building and contents. If we get into trouble we whisk out the heavy metal.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Page 17 Brainstorm Island The

Ok that sounds good you and me can cover play as he uses his words to maybe get us in. Besides with him in front of us we can have our weapons out and out of sight. Lets see if Play by post agrees to this.

14th Mar, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

I have a rifle and Play as one too that one of us will probably have to hold for him, not sure how you can hide that really. I was thinking of using the detector to make it look more like we are scientists.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm

Yes the detector could make it a more plausible story. I have a handgun that I may be able to hide and use if needs be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2010 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 17

ooc: I'm for that plan so log as you don't let my character die. I'm out of time so I'll check back to read what happens.

15th Mar, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 17

Alright I'm online and since no one posted for the squad yet I wanted to add that I want to knock on the door looking like I found something bad on the detector and need to get in to check the rest of the building.

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,