The Island Brainstorm - Page 18 of 22

If it comes down to fight we should have the - Page 18 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Mar, 2010 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 18

We posted in the squad already. We were just waiting on JB to answer.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2010 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

You didn't put that we were hiding our weapons, but anyway we're dressed for combat so it doesn't matter. I'm bit confused by the man's response. Is it that he knows who we are and telling us to get lost or he thinks we're someone else from on the Island? What should we do?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2010 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I think he is just a common laborer. I do not think he realizes that we are not from the island. I say lets all go in the greenhouse and see what info he can give us.

16th Mar, 2010 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Brainstorm Island The

We should insist that we're not going anywhere until we inspect everything and if he disagrees we can like point our guns at him.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

How does this sound for a post.

We push our way in and tell him that we are here to inspect the facilities. Klar will show him his drawn handgun and start to ask him questions about the operations here. If he is uncooperative we will find items to tie him up with even if it is his own shirt. We will inspect everything that is going on in the greenhouse.

17th Mar, 2010 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

Seems good enough for me but it will likely turn out to be a fight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2010 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 18

We don't have much choice now cause he already saw us and can let the other's know we're here like if they probably don't know that already rolleyes.gif. Alright so let's do it.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 18

If it comes down to fight we should have the upper hand due to surprise if there are others in the green house. This first guy it is three on one.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,