The Island Brainstorm - Page 19 of 22

ooc: We're you guys waiting for me? - Page 19 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2010 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
19th Mar, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 19

We need to keep an eye on that guy he might be trouble. Anyways we need to search this place. Let's say Pular looks areound since he is the science guy and we stand guard.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

I think we need to get the two of them together so it is easier to watch over both of them. Then as we watch over them Pular can inspect the rest of the building to make sure it is unoccupied. We can question the tow about what is going on here on the island and what their roles are. Who is in charge and any other pertinate questions.

19th Mar, 2010 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Sure I can like search around but I agree with Kntoran about the two of them being together so we can watch over them.

20th Mar, 2010 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Page 19 Brainstorm Island The

I can see about getting the other guy over to where the door is while you search. I'll post that to squad since we're all on the same idea.

21st Mar, 2010 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

I'll like search the chemistry lab to see if there is anything useful there we can take. I will also take some of the plant maybe we can like have use for that later. We should question these dudes about what they're doing.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm

Yeah we need to get them together soon so that we can better watch them and question them together. Seeing that the one by me is getting edgy I think he is the most dangerous maybe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 19

Maybe you should like tie them up or something cause their probably working and high at the same time.

22nd Mar, 2010 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 19

ooc: We're you guys waiting for me? I'm going to point my gun and tell the guy to move very slow to the next guy. I will not be close to him.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,