The Island Brainstorm - Page 3 of 22

From the last time we looked there was like - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Feb, 2010 - 4:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2010 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 3

I will get my character updated Saturday. I am still a little busy.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

We still need to plan like how we're getting to the island and what we're going to do when we get there.

30th Jan, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Sure if you have recommendations cough them up. First thing will be the drop point. We need to decide which part of the island we're going to beach on. We need to remain undetected but not too far from our goal. There is no one to rescue now so we just need to spend time investigating everything.

31st Jan, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Brainstorm Island The

I think we should drop in the same place. No one was there and we can have time to search the planes and other places without meeting anyone for like a long time. Probably we can like get back with the same guy who took us there.

31st Jan, 2010 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

I was thinking the same thing but we don't know if JB will change things around so we end up finding different things at different places. I doubt we need an invitation to the island so our first move can just be to go to the docks and get a boat man to take us there.

31st Jan, 2010 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

If he does change things around then we'll know it from the moment we land. What's the island about anyway? Its like weirded out with the strange monsters, lab, junk and stuff. Maybe we should look up the news to see what we can like get from the bodies they found.

Rather off topic, but...
You guys still need to update your characters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2010 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 3

I think if we can find that person to take us there we can get to the island. Once we are there I can fly things we find if they have power.

1st Feb, 2010 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

From the last time we looked there was like nothing there but junk and old wrecks.

ooc: Oliron isn't going to make it in time for tomorrow so we can start unless you feel we need to wait but I don't see anyone that has the activity requirement.

Reconcile Edited: play by post on 1st Feb, 2010 - 4:43pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,