The Island Brainstorm - Page 4 of 22

ooc: Kntoran is like missing in action these - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Feb, 2010 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2010 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 4

Even some junk and old wrecks may have power we can use to get something going.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2010 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

Well yeah but you can fix a whole plane or flyer? I wouldn't like count on it but if you can do it that will be cool.

1st Feb, 2010 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Do you have a mechanic or engineer skill? You'll need that in order to put parts together because just knowing how to fly it doesn't mean you know how to fix it, at least that's how I believe it is but of course JB will say in the game.

ooc: Yikes I need to update my stats, going to do it now!

2nd Feb, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Brainstorm Island The

ooc: The new avatars are super cool. Now I feel more like I'm in a science fiction world. So when we looking at like actually starting?

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

I am ready to start if you both are ready to start. I think we need to find the person who can get us to the island.

2nd Feb, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

Heck yeah I've been ready to start since last week I was just like giving chance to the others to join up but their too slow to get their activity up so no sense in waiting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 4

ooc: I'm also ready Kntoran so its up to you to post squad order so we can start this. By the way, that can't be all the skills you have did you put the default ones?

4th Feb, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 4

ooc: Kntoran is like missing in action these days. I'll check back tomorrow and see if he turns up so we can start this thing. If not you couple try at being the leader this time Pundit.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,