The Island Brainstorm - Page 5 of 22

ooc: The same spot as last time is like the - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 6th Feb, 2010 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 5

I am still here just did not get a chance to post yesterday. I will post in the party leader thread that I am party leader and we are ready.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2010 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

ooc: I updated my character like JB said. This is probably the same guy that took us there the first time but I like don't have any credit left to pay, sorry guys.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I have credit left I can pay. So he wants 1,000 up front or 500?

5th Feb, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Brainstorm Island The

From what I read he's looking at 500 but you better check with JB to make sure. How did you manage to still have credits, I think 4000 is so little. Is the drop off point going to be the same?

5th Feb, 2010 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

ooc: Cool avatar Pundit. 4000 credits isn't that bad if the group is bigger you can share the equipment around. I hope Kntoran shows up today so we can get started.

5th Feb, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

ooc: Thanks I thought it looked like a future bounty hunter. If he doesn't come no problem I'll just post so we're always moving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 5

Reading it again he wants 500 to take us there and 500 more to pick us up up front. That is 1,000 I have that and will pay it to get us to the island. Lets see what we find there this time. smile.gif

6th Feb, 2010 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

ooc: The same spot as last time is like the best I think cause there was no one there. The other spots had people working and such. We don't want no one knowing we're there.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,