The Island Brainstorm - Page 7 of 22

East is the way we are going. [Cool]. Hope - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Feb, 2010 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
10th Feb, 2010 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 7

We need to like decide now are we going to race through everything like last time or are we like going to take our time searching everything. If we're like taking our time then we need to search the whole island if there's time. We need to get a time and ask the GM if he can like tell us what time goes by to keep track of the next pickup from the boat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

I say we take our time and see what is around us. I think we may find some interesting stuff. IF we can take out some workers or thugs we may be able to get more info.

10th Feb, 2010 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I agree with everyone and the specifics of time will be good to have as we need to keep track of that for the ride off the island unless we get the flyer going.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Page 7 Brainstorm Island The

Ok which way do the two of you want to go on the path? Northwest, Northeast or South?

10th Feb, 2010 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

Let's start in the east and then make our way slowly to the building. When we get there we should have this place half figured I hope.

10th Feb, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

I'm fine with east. Any which way is like fine with me cause we just started. Weapons out as usual.

Rather off topic, but...
Kntoran you look like blue spaghetti. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2010 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 7

OK no since waiting to post squad order just to say we're going east and since I don't know when Kntoran will be here again I'll post that now.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

East is the way we are going. [Cool]. Hope we can find some useful items.

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,