The Island Brainstorm - Page 10 of 22

Totally uncool, I got a 16 so I got some damage. - Page 10 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
19th Feb, 2010 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 10

There is too much risk involved here. We can leave it for now and try something less risky. We should turn around and try the north path.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island The

Yeah I do not like that shack being occupied. I think this is a dangerous place and on a open beach we will be easy targets. Lets go back and head south east since we went up the north east path.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 19th Feb, 2010 - 6:41pm

20th Feb, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Yeah that risk was way too much but this one is kinda risky too. Should we check it out? We should use the binoculars for everything but tis like too bad that we don't have any computers to take samples of all this stuff.

21st Feb, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Brainstorm Island The

This is worst than what we were challenged with just now. Did we get our tetnus shots? We need to search the area still so who is volunteering? wink.gif

22nd Feb, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

I don't mind searching it. We like already skipped one place already so we don't want to skip two in a row. Might come up with like something here.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm

I say we all three go and search maybe with three of us searching it will go quicker and we may find something.

I posted in the party order thread.

I rolled: KNtoran rolled a 20 faced dice 1 times because to avoid the rust monster and obtained 3

I made it. I think we need to check out the portable shack.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Feb, 2010 - 7:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 10

I didn't say I wanted to go there but anyway I rolled a 5 so its good. I will go back to the forest and wait for you if you want to check out that rusted place at the end of the beach.

23rd Feb, 2010 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 10

Totally uncool, I got a 16 so I got some damage. I hope I don't need any shots or anything cause tetnus can kill!

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,