The Island Brainstorm - Page 2 of 22

ooc: Alright, the weekend is almost here so - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Jan, 2010 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
26th Jan, 2010 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 2

I recommend buying some info equipment possibly something that can access the network from there.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2010 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

I've spent my credit already maybe Kntoran can invest in it unless he bought his stuff too but he still needs to update his character.

Rather off topic, but...
I forgot to like invite some of the other players from D&D, lets see if they want to come in

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I have spent some of my credits. I will check to see what all I have since I did not write it down. smile.gif

27th Jan, 2010 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Brainstorm Island The

If you spent yours already then we need to hope the others use their credits for something that isn't what we have already.

27th Jan, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

ooc: I contacted a couple that are like close to having a good activity rating but I don't know if they'll be able to make it for another week or two so we need to decide if we want to wait or just start without them.

27th Jan, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm

ooc: I think two weeks is too long. We can give them the next few days to see if they catch up and if they don't then we move on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2010 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 2

ooc: Oliron seems closer than Thomas so maybe if Oliron can get his activity up by the end of the week we can start.

Pundit an Kntoran you both still need to update your character.

28th Jan, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

ooc: Alright, the weekend is almost here so give him until Monday and if not we can start. Yes, I have to update that, thanks for the reminder.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,