The Island Brainstorm - Page 11 of 22

If Kntoran wants to try to go it alone we - Page 11 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 25th Feb, 2010 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
PLAYER Discussion about current Scenario
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm - Page 11

I rolled again and obtained a 11. That was close. But I made it.

Since we do not see anything worth taking we will head back to the forest. Does everyone agree?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

I only got a 2 so I'm like totally safe. Yeah there is nothing here. Let's see if JB can give us a map so we can see what our options are now.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I will see if I can get my map scanned in tonight so we know where we are. I hope that JB can help me get it on here if I get it posted. smile.gif I will make a squad post now. We have to go back aways.

Since we took the east path out of our three choices I figure we can take the NE path this time to see what may lie between the planes and the oil rigs. Maybe there may be a way to get a closer look to the rigs?

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 24th Feb, 2010 - 1:37am

24th Feb, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Brainstorm Island The

In case you're wrong with yours just ask, most he can say is "no". Alright, we haven't accomplished much in this place yet are we overlooking something?

24th Feb, 2010 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island The

We're back in the same situation. If we shoot then the noise will attract everyone unless we're using blades but I just looked and none of us have and we're in the forest! What the heck just shoot it. We'll have to deal with the consequences of the noise later.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2010 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm
A Friend

The Island Brainstorm

I have a blade weapon. I can see if I can kill it without a slug. I could not get my scanner to work last night. I will try it again tonight after I replace a cord.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2010 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm - Page 11

Then you'll have to go it alone and you're not like wearing +5 magical plate armor. Maybe we should of looked for something rusted that could of been used like a weapon. I'm willing to start shooting. No problem really.

25th Feb, 2010 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

The Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 11

If Kntoran wants to try to go it alone we can try that and shoot if he gets wounded but rather than risk it we should all just attack. It's your character so you decide how you want us to help.

> TOPIC: The Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,