Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004 - Page 2 of 3

i really am proud of Danielle, its the first - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2004 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2004 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004
A Friend

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004 - Page 2

Don't you guys think that the contestants this year are better than ever? It was difficult for me to choose even one from the previous years but at least now, we have a choice. Personally I think that Anya is the prettiest but I don't think that she will make the cut in regards to other criteria. Zia is also nice but she does not have the right look that would carry her through. Danielle is my choice.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2004 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Miss

Alana, yes Danielle is my choice too. I like Anya too, she's very pretty (although she needs to lose some pounds to enter a international competition like Miss Universe) also she needs to learn to walk properly and so on. I'm not critizing her, she's really nice, just pointing out the things I think she needs to improve. I used to like Zia too but I think we should send a real Caribbean woman and I think Danielle is the one!. smile.gif

18th Jan, 2004 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Well, looks like we were right LDS! I am happy for her and hope she does well for T&T in Equador.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2004 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad Miss

Sorry JB@Trinidad but I made a mistake with the names and I was really voting for Raquel Vincent, Miss San Fernando. Honestly I was disappointed in the results. Both Raquel and and Anya are gorgeous women. Either one of them should have won. I know that Anya seemed to lack confidence and was not very eloquent but beauty always comes before the intelligence criteria. I don't know when the competition is but she would have had time to practice her walk and her speech, to improve on areas that she seemed weak. I'm almost certain that Anya and Raquel would have been chosen as 1 among the the 6 or 10 at the Miss Universe competition by beauty alone. Right now we don't stand a chance of being selected. The judges votes were based on intelligence but honestly they can't be very smart if they believe that Damielle would get through the initial selection based on beauty. However I do wish her luck !

19th Jan, 2004 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Miss

Alana I see your observation in beauty, and yes, they are good looking women but three things;

1. They are not Miss Universe material, meaning they do not have the 'umph' that it takes to win
2. They are not representative of the general populace of women here. I mean, how likely are you to see a woman looking like Anya in a typical day in POS?
3. It seems that only women that have an Afro look with small features have a hope of winning (re. all the past winners, they were of African backgrounds but have very small noses, mouths, etc.)

18th Mar, 2004 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

I was just wondering if anyone has an update with the current status of those who did not win... what did they go on to do?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2004 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004 - Page 2

Danielle done do us proud nah? She come 5th in the 2004 Miss Universe competition in Ecuador.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2004 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

i really am proud of Danielle, its the first time in a long time t&t has gotten this far into the competition..........esp considering the loss she has been dealin with, i say go girl

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,