Warrior Cats RPG - Page 3 of 4

QUOTE presume you're going the anthro - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Jan, 2010 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 
26th Jan, 2010 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG - Page 3

Did someone say "meow"? laugh.gif Sorry couldn't help myself. I've run across this online too but I just don't know about pretending to be a cat. I know they're are like some totally fanatical cat lovers out there that might be super into this.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

RPG Cats Warrior

Well if you have read the books and like the story and characters (93% of which are cats), it's not at all difficult to pretend to be a cat, you don't even have to be a great cat lover, I prefer dog actually, and I love the series.

26th Jan, 2010 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm not part of this but I thought there was already a major community for this that's pretty active why do you want another one?

26th Jan, 2010 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Cats Warrior

What do you mean, and where is this major community, that's pretty active?

26th Jan, 2010 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

RPG Cats Warrior

I can't post links here I just looked it up and found some other sites that made RPs about it. Maybe those are the ones you said fell flat. I didn't look at it in depth, like I said not into this.

26th Jan, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG

Is it "Warrior Cats the RPG" the one on Proboards.com, because that's the one that I will be basing mine on, and getting ideas from?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jan, 2010 - 6:39pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2010 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG - Page 3

There is a free (I think) tabletop roleplaying game called CAT (or CATS?) where you do roleplay a cat, but a normal one, mostly, I think you help keep goblins from hurting your humans or something, it's been a while. But I presume you're going the anthro route with this.

27th Jan, 2010 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

international QUOTE
presume you're going the anthro route

No, they're normal cats who just so happen to live wild, consider twolegs(humans) dangerous and unpredictable, and happen to be the main characters. The author of the series is Erin Hunter (actually four women), by looking for her (they) you should find out more.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Warrior Cats RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,