Exchange Rate - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE lol...yes its a much better example - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Oct, 2003 - 9:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
30th Sep, 2003 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Exchange Rate - Page 2

i see your point (although your calculation was wrong, since working in Trinidad for 10hrs will give you $70)

Oppsss... :smile.gif I see where I repeated the figure. So much for math. Thanks for pointing it out. Okay let's start over...

If I am in the US and work for 10 hours in a day I get US $51.50 or about TT $300.00

In Trinidad I work the same hours and get TT $70.00 or US $11.50

So based on that, in the US I can go to the movies 5 times where as in Trinidad I can go MovieTown 2 times. You can still try and look at it another way where the person goes to 'regular cinema for TT $15.00, he would still be able to go only 4 times, but it will not be in the same 'quality' environment?

Another example is food. I can eat all you can eat buffet in the US for $5.00, it would take me an hour of labor to do so in the US. However, in Trinidad I can eat the same buffet for $55.00 and it would take me almost 8 hours to do so.

Maybe the second is a better example?

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2003 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Rate Exchange

lol...yes its a much better example (not to mention more acurate wink.gif )
i will still...like a woman...try to prove you wrong though ;D

ill do some research, but yes, i understand your point

1st Oct, 2003 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Exchange Rate Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

lol...yes its a much better example (not to mention more acurate)

Thanks to you wink.gif

i will still...like a woman...try to prove you wrong though

You don't have to tell me about that one :laugh:

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Exchange Rate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,