What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 3 of 10

Oh my gosh, you are so young but so right. - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Jun, 2008 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
22nd Aug, 2003 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 3

I am a(an): Trinidadian

PLEASE can someone out there give me some hope for Trini men...and tell me honestly, that i am mistaken!?!

The typical Trini man has no manners whatsoever, but I can tell you if Trini women would stop accepting Trini men treating them as second rate then that would cause the Trini men to shape up or ship out!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2003 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?
A Friend

Men Trini Worst Best What

The Best thing about Trini men is that they are not afraid to speak their minds (although sometimes you wish that  they would edit some of the things that come out of it).

the worst thing about trini men is that they can be downright hardheaded.  I mean you could crack a coconut with it

27th Aug, 2003 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

JB...I...just like several women i know...have tried that technique....you know...the whole "i deserve respect" angle. However, we've not only had to deal with the men who shell out crap...but also with the many women out there who take the crap that we arent taking. You know how we come off compared to these other women??....we come off as "b****es and nags. Theres no winning!!

27th Aug, 2003 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Men Trini Worst Best What

Cookie, you just have not found the right man. It is hard to find, but they are out there. I can't tell you the number of times I have met very beautiful women who are intelligent and have very good goals, yet still they are so unwise going after 'bad boys' and guys that look handsome. :smile.gif The guy that will treat them well, the one that is quiet and maybe not so good looking is the one that they are not interested in. Cookie, look for the right person, pray for the right person, and you will eventually meet them, I did wink.gif

27th Aug, 2003 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

JB, I'm not going to respond to your reply the way I want to... because I'm beginning to feel as if I'm writing to "Dear Abby" and I know thats not what this forum was originally meant for, but I will clear something up... I do not go for looks or "bad boys" (just wanted to clear that up), but thanks for the advice anyway!

28th Aug, 2003 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

JB.I'm not going to respond to your reply the way I want to.because im beginning to feel as if im writing to "dear abby"

spock.gif Relax girl! No one is sterotyping you. This is my thoughts in general.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Best Worst Trini Men - Page 3

I have only known this guy for a week before he had to go to trini to visit his family. He is in the army and he told me that they party all the time when he goes there.
He did not seem to be to much into alot of women, you know like when we went somewhere he would not be to obvious about looking.
But then it could be me, I did not realy pay attention to that. I know men will look.
Well he is hard headed and straight forward thats for sure. But I also agree with the sense of humor, when he started telling me about his home and family and stuff, he can tell it well, made me laugh alot.
Can't wait to talk to him again when he returns from Trini in about three weeks, I wonder if with all the partying he has time to call me or at least email to let me know he is ok. I know I only known him for a week, so I don't expect to much.
Anyways, I like to say that as much as I know, which is not even enough to know anything yet, he seems to be goal oriented, very hard working, does what he says he s going to do, and if not calls me to tell me he cant, a man of his word. Which most of the American men I ve met here in the US are not, at least none of the ones I met so far.
And for affection, well he is not very. But I have a tendency to be alittle cold at times, the past makes us that way at times I guess.
thanks

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Oh my gosh, you are so young but so right. Trinidadian men don't know how to court a woman. They are very unrefined and bush. I am a Trinidadian born living in the US, I will never again date or marry one. American men are much better - terms of endearment, gifts on occasions, and better communication than Trini men. I think they need to be educated and travel to broaden their thinking. undecided.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,