What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 4 of 10

Name: Kathy Comments: I have been seeing a - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Sep, 2009 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
26th Jun, 2008 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 4

dgomez,

No doubt there is truth but what is important is the class background of the individual, regardless of their ethnicity!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2008 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: Andre

Comments: What about Trini girls and how they are gold diggers and have sex with anyone including the time I had a Trini guy friend and his sister messed with me behind his back. Don't judge a book by its cover. Trini means black, Indian, white, Chinese. Trinidad is a mixed country and I'm from India. Its all about the person's personality not the race.

21st Aug, 2008 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I agree that men in Trinbago can be disrespectful to women in public, and I think that is bad.

I admit to checking women out coverty in public, but I wouldn't make offensive comments to them. I can easily see a nice rack (if you catch my drift..laugh.gif) but I wouldn't be insulting about it.

21st Aug, 2008 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Men Trini Worst Best What

Andre:

What about Trini girlsand how they are gold diggers and have sex with anyone including the time I had a Trini guy friend and his sister messed with me behind his back. Don't judge a book by its cover.

That's NOT the topic of discussion. The title of the thread is "What is best and worst about Trini men". Please reply and keep on topic. Thanks.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: Eva

Comments: I Love A Trini Man I'm A Black American Woman And That Could Be A Problem For Some But It Works For Us. I'm An Atypical "Sista". I Don't Act The Way Folks Expect Me To I'm Not Perpetually Angry I Smile And People Are Drawn To Me. My Baby Has Perfect Diction Though He Admits To Being A Little Rough Around The Edges And Though Hes Been In This Country For Several Years We're Experiencing Life Together As Kids. I've Dated Different Carri bean Men Good Bad Indifferent. God Bless Me And My Trini Man!

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

What I know about Men

I was 15 when I met my first husband. I come from a family of no touching, so the first time a man touched me it transformed my life. I felt something open up inside me. I fell in love - madly, desperately. I was 45 when we divorced. When you are recently divorced, you hate that person. Two years later, the feelings have vanished. He was a very good man. When I compare my present marriage with the past, with Miguel it was like foam you could pass through. Willie is a solid presence: that doesn't mean he's rigid but he's there. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men - Page 4

Name: Jenn

Comments: My name is Jenn I'm from the US.I had the honor of being married to a sxy Trini from Laventille Trinidad.He was nothing but kind,funny smart and very out going.He had not one enemy.He recently passed last October due to a car accident.His name was Atiba. He and all Trini's I know are respectful and sweet.I mean they are Gangsta but only when needed to be,SO PLEASE LADIES dont say all Trini's beat there woman and that they cant be trusted because they look at all woman, MINE DIDNT....and I was very glad he spoke his mind.He spoke always with honesty like most Trini men do.thank you for listening to my side of the real talk....

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Name: Kathy

Comments: I have been seeing a Trini man for almost a year now, and for me he is very respectful and understanding and is always there for me when I need him, I do admit that he do have a short temper but I have never seen him go out of control.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,