What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 5 of 10

QUOTE (dgomez @ 16-Jun 08, 7:46 PM) Oh my - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Aug, 2010 - 12:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
9th Sep, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 5

If he's showing you temper now just wait a little bit more he will show you his full coat of arms when the situation rears its ugly head.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2009 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

I think the best about Trini men is that they have a very good sense of humor and the worst is that they love all type of women.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Yeniseri

Comments: Trini men of that type tend to be better behaved outside of T&T!

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: TriniLadyinUS

Comments: I am Trini and the one most popular Trini male trait has not been mentioned. Trini men come with outside ladies almost all the time. Even if they are married at home taking care of the family....somewhere there is several outside ladies. I would never marry one. I honestly would be concerned that any Trini person could easily be a relative. The culture has produced too many children all over the island. Oh incest is not uncommon either. We are very complacent and are often big drinkers (drunkards) and party people. Not about influencing change. If we could admit our issues then change could happen.

On the good side Trini men and women are funny, outspoken, friendly and generally kind. Though some have unresolved issues that they are too complacent to address. Anger management issues are not uncommon. I have to admit that when I reach my limit most people are surprised to find out that my temper can roar.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: FRIEND

Comments: Trini men are very energetic, smooth operators and seem to be pretty crafty/handy. They like to have a good time and they are awesome great entertainers. As a female you should definitely let it be known to them that you have male family/friends that care for you upfront, before you enter a relationship with them. If they think you are alone, they will try to dominate you. They run very high on emotions, which can be very dangerous, when they LOVE YOU, they can LOVE YOU TO DEATH literally. They curse plenty.

Source 1: Experience

18th Jul, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

international QUOTE
They run very high on emotions, which can be very dangerous, when they LOVE YOU, they can LOVE YOU TO DEATH literally

That is kind of funny to read but you do read about this kind of thing in the news with jealousy rages being the reason for a chopped neck or whatever. Honestly though I'd like to believe that this isn't the majority of men.

I forgot to add that I was in a taxi today and saw a guy with his girl. He opened the door and I thought I was going to see him wait for his girl to enter first, but he left her standing while he entered first. Come on men where is your chivalry? Has it died in Trinidad?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men - Page 5

Name: Nicky

Comments: I am Australian and have been seeing a Trini born US man for the last year. He is nothing but a gentleman. Opens doors, wines and dines, takes me shopping etc. He doesn't drink very much, he is intelligent, funny, kind, gentle and always there for me. He is definitely still hood, but has a total other side to him.. He is amazing in the bedroom and not selfish at all. I have never been with a better man and I am yet to see something about him that I don't like.

27th Aug, 2010 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

international QUOTE (dgomez @ 16-Jun 08, 7:46 PM)
Oh my gosh, you are so young but so right. Trinidadian men don't know how to court a woman. They are very unrefined and bush. I am a Trinidadian born living in the US, I will never again date or marry one. American men are much better - terms of endearment, gifts on occasions, and better communication than Trini men. I think they need to be educated and travel to broaden their thinking. undecided.gif

I agree. Foreign men are more refined and practice etiquette. for the life of me, I cannot find a local man to take me out except to shag me in a guest house. So I have given up dating local Trini men. It's too frustrating.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,