What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 6 of 10

Ironic for me to be a Trini male but not the - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Aug, 2010 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2010 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?
A Friend

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 6

Lucretiatt: you are right most Trini men are like that. I think I'm an exception to the rule. But the funny thing is girls tell me I'm to nice, why ? because I like to do the romantic stuff like go to the park, go camping together or go to a restaurant, I'm to kissy or huggy. I mean what the hell, are they not suppose to like that ? I think I may have to start to date the what some call the "local whites" because for some reason they like to be treated nice and thats how I like to treat women

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2010 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

international QUOTE (Advent @ 27-Aug 10, 7:48 AM)
I think I may have to start to date the what some call the "local whites" because for some reason they like to be treated nice and thats how I like to treat women.

Hmmmm Well I guess you know how local whites feel about dating outside their ethnicity right?

27th Aug, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They don't like the 'ethnics' whatever. My eyes are looking abroad anyway. Trinidad has become a boring place to live and too crazy. I was happier abroad and will return soon.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: Telly

Comments: Why you all stereotyping all Trini men so? There might be some rough necks out there but there are some diamond cut gentlemen among us too. Here is what I think, many Trini women want to be in some wild places and expect to meet some tame Trini man that will treat them right. You play with fire it burn you fast.

31st Aug, 2010 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

I attend nice places, myself but I cant find the type of menfolk who are single and are willing to try for a relationship based on companionship first and intimacy some time after. They want instant sex and to leave.

31st Aug, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

Not a guarantee but perhaps joining organizations involved in charitable or religious work will help you find someone who will treat you right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2010 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men - Page 6

Yes. It's worth a try, again. But am not gonna stress about it. It's not a huge problem to me. It's not a constant thought. Am fine. wink.gif

31st Aug, 2010 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

Ironic for me to be a Trini male but not the typical Trini male here as it has put me in a position to hear what A typical Trini men talk about and I can say that I really do feel for the honest Trini women who are looking for a serious relationship built on fidelity, honor and love rather than promiscuity, disrespect and lust, so I do understand how you might feel. Trini women with standards will find it hard in a society built on vice.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,