What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 9 of 10

Name: Kenny Country: Title: The worst man - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Nov, 2017 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
5th Jun, 2013 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? - Page 9

Loverofmine I think he's the one that needs to say but let me tell you that our people are not the kind of people who share "Feelings" And all that too much eh, just saying.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2014 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: George

Title: Mentors of potential criminals

Comments: You not going to like this because its the truth. Where are these nice Trinidadian men?. They are very hard to distinguish. Trinidad men especially those of [a certain race] are a general disgrace to the nation. Practically all the serious crime including 99% of murders committed here are by [a certain race]. Even when they gain prominence and respect in their later years many still end up being masterminds of crime or corruption. The more cunning escape being tarnished with the same brush.The women are at the mercy of such men (Which are in the majority), when trying to bring up children in a family, especially where boys are concerned. These lads usually end up finding that their mentors are crooks and are easily led to follow in their footsteps. This is one of the main reasons why in this dog eat dog society we have a continuous flow of young criminals in the pipeline. Male parents here need to pull their socks up by setting better example to their children.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2014 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: George

Title: About Trinidad men

Comments: Almost [all] Trinidad men lack self respect and self discipline. They are seeking to get some thing for nothing and hoping to become overnight millionaires by hook or crook. They lack real lasting ambition and perseverance. They lack patience and tenacity. In positions of authority or the achievement of any high qualification or profession, on this island, they then begin to act as Gods and in so doing overstep the mark of decency and reliable behaviour, usually they end up being tarnished with many black clouds hanging over their heads. They are bad mentors where their sons are concerned and see the opposite sex as a commodity and treat them as such. Of those living in this country [none] has ever achieve any lasting recognition since our independence over 50 years ago.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2014 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: Finding

Comments: A good Trinidadian man is like gold so once you find him hold on to him because he won't be easily replace. Believe me, I've been down the road of abuse and hiding.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

Name: Cynthia

Comments: What is Best and Worst about Trinidadian Men? First there can't be sterotyping here because males are different regardless of their birth place or nationality. I can probably list the fun qualities in general.

Trinidadian men will always look on the brighter side of things and not make anythihng a worry, however if they overdo they tend to become lazy and don't want to do anything.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2015 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

Name: Pooney

Title: The worst

Comments: They don't have respect for women they always bad talking their women, especially if you break up. [All they think about is sex] lets not talk about the old ones who try to run down [little] girls with their lies the worst set of men I ever encountered.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2015 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men - Page 9

I can say for a lot of Trini men it is like that and the. Culture teaches them to be like that but don't get confused, its not like that all the time. There are first class Trini men who don't behave in this manner.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

Name: Kenny

Title: The worst man I've ever met

Comments: I'm a black American woman who met a Trini on-line. At first he seemed nice until we started sleeping together. He's very rude and controlling. He offended me very early in our relationship by saying I'm more attractive than my teenage daughter. He's a big [..] and refuse to adapt to American culture.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,