How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 29 of 35

My daughter left today to live in Trinidad - Page 29 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 4:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (35) »
When thinking of a good place to live, you must first seek after safety and security, not rum and fete.
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Related Information to How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
27th May, 2013 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 29

international QUOTE
Since her friend comes from Trinidad she is the expert, knows it all, case closed.

Her friend is probably painting that Trinidad is a great place to live because a lot of Trinis love the sort of lifestyle that the island provides. You know, lots of vice, partying and drinking and just a laid back attitude in every aspect and they don't care about anything else.

However, in forums such as this you will get a small minority of Trinidadians like myself who care to discuss the real issues affecting the country because we believe life is more than drinking and carnival.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2013 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

Back to the original discussion: The question is best answered by both foreigners as well a local as an American would find Trinidad different to how a Trinidadian would think of Trinidad & Tobago.

Post Date: 27th May, 2013 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
A Friend

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I agree. To be honest as an American or a Trinidadian, one must be forthright about what they know about their country. I love my country, but I would not fluff it up, especially at the expense of a best friend and her two children.

27th May, 2013 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

I think you got most of your answers about Trinidad is like via this site but to be honest I think from what I read of your situation its not whether Trinidad is a good place to live or not as much as what is your daughter really thinking? What's her plan? The fact she does not want to talk about it means there is a lot more to this. Just my two cent (two pennies for you).

28th May, 2013 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

Tinydance what your daughter does for a living? (if you don't mind answering) I mean is she a university graduate? I ask in case the restaurant business doesn't work.

28th May, 2013 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

What does it matter if she does not have a work permit to work here then she isn't supposed to work. Americans don't like us to go up there and work for 'free' so Americans should not think they could do so with here. You want to live in Trinidad then you take the appropriate steps, contact the embassy, get your papers in order and go from there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live - Page 29

international QUOTE
If she does not have a work permit to work here then she isn't supposed to work.

Yes, I agree and believe she is working on her visas. All American don't feel that way towards foreigners who work in our country. My daughter-in-law came here from Central America legally on a work visa to pay for her college education bill from her country. Our small company hires many people from other countries provided they are legally here. They are paid fairly.

In our schools we educate all children legal and illegal. As a teacher, I know there is no documentation of citizenship or visas that parents must provide. We never asked. Parents just have to prove they live (address) within the jurisdiction of the school they will attend, plus birth certificates, medical records and so forth.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 29

My daughter left today to live in Trinidad with her boyfriend. I do not want to post the address but part of it is Roads Diego. Is this a safe area. What part of Trinidad is it.

> TOPIC: How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,