How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 30 of 35

Correction: It should be about 200-250 pounds - Page 30 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Aug, 2013 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (35) »
When thinking of a good place to live, you must first seek after safety and security, not rum and fete.
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Related Information to How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
22nd Jun, 2013 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 30

That sounds like you mean "Four Roads, Diego Martin". Could be an OK area really depends on which part.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2013 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

Tinydancer, boyfriend? You mean the guy she met for a few weeks? I didn't know it was her boyfriend. Oh, then that's why she's moving to Trinidad. Wow, she is surely brave. Are the kids also moving with her and the boyfriend? If they are, I don't know what to say. I'm not trying to scare you but there are so many sickos out there and she has kids. I really hope they're staying with you or something.

22nd Jun, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It all depends exactly in which street in Four Roads. It can be a normal area but also can be an unsafe area.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2013 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
A Friend

Page 30 Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

My daughter has been gone for a month and I have the children. She is suppose to come and get the children sometime next month. She is living in Diego Martin Four Roads in a house with her boyfriend and his mother. The only other info I have for the safety of the area is that she said (But she didn't know how to spell it) [..]. I will not post the LP#. Also she would not give us his (The mechanic) his last name. undecided.gif It is not clear if she has anything in place for the kids...school, home, medical insurance etc.

16th Jul, 2013 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

I removed the location, I feel that information is too personal and really is an issue now between your daughter and yourself and not about "How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?". If you have direct questions about "How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?" Then feel free to ask but the personal issues need to be sorted outside of this Community.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?

Name: William

Comments: I am looking to stay in Trinidad for 3 months while I do a research project. I have no idea of the cost of things there but I heard it is high. How much in pounds sterling will I need to rent a descent apartment in a safe area, buy food, travel and occasionally visit the tourist attractions for that period?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2013 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live - Page 30

It depends on where you want to stay. The high-end oil expatriate rentals are as high as 3500 pounds in Westmoorings and Bayshore on the western Peninsula which are priced with the oil executive in mind.

Places in Port-of-Spain (Woodbrook, St. James, Newtown) where the [Venezuelan] students rent may be between 120-400 pound sterling per room. Rents are high in the capital city and this dissuades locals from going there.

The Northern Part of St. Augustine is ok for foreigners as there is a student community linked to the University of the West Indies and other schools. It all depends on the street you're on as some are better than others (The country looks rather developing world-ish)

Anywhere along the east-west corridor is good if you are not buying a car and need easy access to the bus route and Malls like Grand Bazaar, Trincity Mall and Valpark Shopping Plaza. The popular places for foreigners are parts of Champs Fleurs, St. Joseph, Valsayn, Trincity, St. Augustine, even Curepe and Tunapuna (Last two have very inconsistent housing) as they are close to UWI. A Trinidadian would pay 120-250 pounds per apartment or house.

Foreign expatriates may pay 600 pounds or more.

Food/Groceries: budget 200 pounds
Buying out: Combos at MCDonald, Subway and KFC could be 3-4 pounds
Meal for two at an expensive restaurant could be 50 pounds.
Transport: 30 - 50 pence per taxi ride short drop.

8th Aug, 2013 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 30

Correction: It should be about 200-250 pounds for groceries per month if you like to do your own cooking.

> TOPIC: How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,