How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 31 of 35

As a father with three special needs children - Page 31 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Jan, 2015 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
When thinking of a good place to live, you must first seek after safety and security, not rum and fete.
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Related Information to How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
9th Aug, 2013 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 31

That food budget is for one person? They must be eating real healthy for that amount of money. That is like what $600 a week? If they have children they go bawl.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2013 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

It's easy to lower your grocery bill in Trinidad provided that you don't buy expensive snacks, expensive cheese and avoid the healthier juices like orchard and Florida Citrus, coconut water etc. A person has to buy sausages and ham in bulk. If you avoid too much chicken and other types of meat you can keep your budget in check.

A single person who cooks for himself can see food lasting for 2-3 days. You can freeze the food (Although I've heard negative things about that) and re-use when appropriate. A single person may cook only 2-3 times per week.

The advice given above is for a single person on a budget. I still find 200 pounds per month a lot of money on groceries for a single.
I like to buy granola bars, peanuts/chiblo, expensive orange juice and grape juice, Parmesan cheese, gourmet dark chocolate cookies and those can cost you.

9th Aug, 2013 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If he is not even cooking for himself and just buying outside food for every meal then your budget is $85 a day. Like you said it all depends on how he eats but not every meal is heavy so for breakfast a sandwich or some doubles and you good until lunch. Anyway, food isn't going to be your biggest bill you need to find somewhere cheap to rent.

15th Aug, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

Cagel is just giving an estimate. I always think it is better to over budget rather than under budget and since it is food you can't 'play' with that since it is so expensive here, at least for us.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2013 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

Name: Angie

Title: How Good is Trinidad

Comments: I have been reading the comments on this site for a few hours. I wonder if the Government of Trinidad and Tobago politicians ever read these sites. I hope they do because they will see all the inadequacies of the country and maybe put them on their agenda. This is a far cry from when I lived in Trinidad. The funny thing is if my life was different, I have would love to spend part of the year there. It is my roots. I was there earlier this year and after living abroad for many decades, I would still like to be home for a few months. Living in a North American city, one has to be careful with what one communicates at times, how one behaves and carries on with ones daily life. There are many challenges. One of the problems with Trinidadians is they just talk and the population never does anything to let the government know that they really want change. It does not make sense for the general public to keep complaining and not take some action. There have been too many jokers who have been responsible for the country in the past and presently. Maybe it is time to use examples from the developed world to learn how to get the government to do their jobs effectively and not go on a joy ride and leave the country in such a state.

16th Oct, 2013 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?

Hi Angie, I do know that some politicians listen to i95.5FM and read the newspapers so they are well aware how some of us feel. There have been marches e.t.c. And politicians do visit people when they are walking about. We did speak with out votes to get rid of the PNM in the last election but we ended up going into the fire from the kettle.

Corruption is rife and nobody's doing anything about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live - Page 31

Name: Jama

Comments: How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? That question can be answered by looking at a typical newspaper on any given day. In it you will see front page murders, high corruption, inconsistency in goods and services, and then you can go to the classifieds and try to find a nice place to live without having to be a millionaire - good luck,

13th Jan, 2015 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 31

As a father with three special needs children I cannot see any significant benefit from living in Trinidad & Tobago. There are no resources for those who have challenges.

+  « First of 35 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,