How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 32 of 35

Whomever is attending to you locally that - Page 32 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Dec, 2015 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
When thinking of a good place to live, you must first seek after safety and security, not rum and fete.
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Related Information to How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
19th Jan, 2015 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? - Page 32

When you start talking about options for other countries that you can migrate to it makes you reflect on how good Trinidad is to live. I once considered Tobago but my partner said things were getting bad there too. Maybe America is the next best place.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2015 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

Name: Stanley

Comments: I lived in Trinidad for about 3 years on a contract job. I did not feel unsafe but I still was watchful because of all the crime reports. The prices of things are very expensive compared with the US. Services are not so good, there is lots of room for improvement.

2nd Aug, 2015 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Morale has fallen, kindness has departed, crime is everywhere, no one cares about anyone and worst of all you have to pay high prices for everything.

10th Dec, 2015 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Page 32 Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

By now you've probably noticed there are loads of Venezuelans in the country. To understand why they want to come here you should read this: Venezuela's Economy December 2015.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2015 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Live Tobago and Trinidad Good How

Name: Olga

Comments: 1. Is there a way of renting a car cheaper than $50 a day. That is offered by the official rental companies?

2. My US drivers license has expired.. I got off internet an application for a drivers license in Trinidad. I wonder if I can organize a test in advance? I imagine they should not object me taking a drivers test - I am not yet a resident?

3. I will be traveling to Back to Saddle Road Maraval once a week and I found a hotel next to that location : Royal Palm Hotel (They asked me $1400 a month coming after the carnival for one room with 2 beds is this a decent price and place? (Sorry about the underline )

Thank you! I appreciate it!

29th Dec, 2015 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?

Olga, I assume you are quoting in US$? If so, here are my answers;

1. None that I know but if you are renting for a lengthy period then maybe they can give you a discount. Note: you should only deal with reputable places as there is a lot of fraudulent activity in the country. See Crime Threads.

2. After you pay the fee you get an appointment. Keep in mind driving here is on the left side of the road which is opposite to the US. You should seek out a driving school to coach you as the test can sometimes take you on the roads and highways not just around the compound like in the US.

3. For a 3 star motel type outfit it might pass but depends on what amenities you are getting. You may be able to rent your place for cheaper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?
A Friend

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live - Page 32

Thank you. It is a good idea to connect with a driving school! I used to live in UK also, so left side is only a little problem : not accustomed to drive on the left but can manage. The hotel price is in US$. Royal Palm hotel. They asked me to pay in full for two months. I read the reviews. They are not good.. But the hotel is located right next to the venue I need to go to once a week. In Maraval [If] you have any other ideas re finding a nice place to stay for 2 people. - would appreciate it. Thank [you], Olga

29th Dec, 2015 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

How Good Trinidad & Tobago Live Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 32

Whomever is attending to you locally that is both honest and streetwise should be able to help you / guide you towards finding a place nearby. Instead of paying for two months at a motel you may not like why not just pay for a week, look for a place and if you don't find anything then you can pay for the two months?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,