Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG - Page 3 of 5

"Your honor, the witness for the defendant - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2010 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Spotlight RPG
14th Feb, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG - Page 3

Krusten role,

Your honor there is something else I need to mention. When the accident did occur the plaintiff did not even care enough to check how the defendant was he just got out his car and started looking at his car complaining and all about how bad it was.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2010 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Kim role,

"Your honor, once again I plead with you that you can make the two witnesses of the defense take a drug test. Not only Mr. Jonathan was not aware that Ms. Krusten is a witness on his side (yes, a so called "experienced" lawyer) but now Ms. Krusten calls the plaintiff a "he" when the plaintiff is clearly a woman and last time I checked, she hasn't gone through any sex change operation".

"It seems to me your honor that the two witnesses for the defense are either intoxicated in court or they're clearly talking about a completely different."

OOC: Guys, I think everyone is getting confused. smile.gif First of all, the plaintiff is a FEMALE and the defendant is a MALE (read first post). Second, Jonathan and Krusten are witnesses for the DEFENSE while my character is a witness for the PLAINTIFF.

20th Feb, 2010 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

"Your Honor, I apologize for this confusion, I would be glad to take a drug test if it will convince the plaintiff that I am sound of mind and body", Jasper Howl replies.
ooc: Sigh, I didn't see that when I read the first post, that the plaintiff was female. I also messed up when it came to realizing Krusten was a witness for the defendant's case. This will so hurt the defendant's case.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Feb, 2010 - 4:06pm

20th Feb, 2010 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Kim role,

OOC: Don't worry about it. I was actually talking to Krusten, it was her that made the plaintiff a male. laugh.gif Yes, the only thing you got confused was that you thought she was a witness for the plaintiff but I think that's sorted out now.

20th Feb, 2010 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Krusten role,

Your honor with such confusion how can one decipher the truth/ Well it is quite easy your honor... I haven't told any lies and I'm not confused about what I both saw and heard that day.

23rd Feb, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

Kim role,

"Your honor, the witness for the defendant certainly does not seem to acknowledge the inaccuracy of her account. Not only she was walking her dog and possibly distracted by the animal so she could not see really what happened but also the other witnesses seems so unreliable. One must wonder your honor that maybe is not a drug related issue but money related. They must be payed witnesses".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2010 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG - Page 3

Krusten role,

Your honor, when a big car comes swooshing down the road how can you possibly miss that?

27th Feb, 2010 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Kim role,

"Your honor, the witness for the defendant was talking to her dog when the incident took place. She treats the animal like a real baby therefore I don't think she could have possibly have seen the accident".

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,