Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG - Page 4 of 5

"Please, hardly any evidence has been - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2010 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Spotlight RPG
10th Mar, 2010 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG - Page 4

Krusten role,

Your honor because I'm a responsible person as Miss Kimmy indicated, I'm fully capable of being a responsible witness. I was walking my dog, my dog wasn't walking me.

* Pulls out a photo from my purse showing a cute little dog no bigger than a foot long *

See, isn't she just adorable.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Kim role,

"Your honor, I think is irrelevant the size of her dog and whether it is cute or not, we are not in a dog's competition here. I think the witness cannot provide evidence of what she claims".

31st Mar, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Krusten role,

Your honor is jeaousy part of this witness' name to fame to be right?

* Krusten whisper to her *

I know where you can get pups so you can have your own.

* She gives a sly grin. *

31st Mar, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Kim role,

"Your honor, please tell the witness to stay away from me. I do not wish to be this close to her because I am unaware of her mental state. She is trying to change the topic of this whole case in order to distract us from the real reason we're here."

15th Apr, 2010 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Krusten role,

Mental state? I will let you know that I'm of sound mind missy and I don't suffer with paranoia or dementia as you seem to do. This is an open and shut case for me. I'm right and she is wrong.

* Points to the loud mouth woman who dares to tell her about her mental health. *

15th Apr, 2010 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

"Your Honor, please. This must stop, this session has fallen far from the point. I would kindly like to ask that if a witness cannot speak in a calm and rational way, without petty accusations or arguements, that they be taken from the stand," Jasper Howl asks the judge in frustration, as the case had gone downhill.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Apr, 2010 - 1:12am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

"Your honor, this has become a Mickey Mouse court case. I respectfully request due to the circumstances that the defense pay what they need to pay so we can all go home and stop listening to this madness".

15th Apr, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

"Please, hardly any evidence has been give. How can it be decided that the defense needs to pay when the prosecution hasn't proven a thing," Jasper asks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,