favourite lime

Favourite Lime - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Jun, 2003 - 10:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2003 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

favourite lime
A Friend

favourite lime

Favorite Lime

What is your favorite lime? I like to go out with friends to the beach and eat a good bake and shark, listen to the radio with the gladiator, joke, talk politics and have fun.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

lime favourite

Trini - that sounds about right to me except for the Gladiator and I actually like being in the water most of the time unlike most people.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

favourite lime
A Friend

favourite lime Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Beach lime, cook lots of food full the car trunk with drinks and my friends and i spend the day on the beach.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2003 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

favourite lime
A Friend

lime favourite

My favorite lime would be going to maracas and or las Cuevas and having having a bake and shark with everything and just lay there taking in the breeze and the sound of the waves.I really mss that taking about it makes me home sick.I am currently in the UK studying for my Law degree.I can't wait to be back home,that one of the first things I am going to do hit the beach smile.gif

Post Date: 2nd May, 2003 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

favourite lime
A Friend

lime favourite

Can a pure blood canadian have a lime and a favourite one i think so,it be in the backyard with the [BBQ] just a cookin  all your friends sitting around haveing a good time relaxing and enjoying a cold drink or3 or 5or more waiting for the food to cook now thats a canadian lime only thing missing is the ocean

2nd May, 2003 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

favourite lime

Max we do that here too, but most times our BBQ comes from either of these;

1. A school raffle
2. Charity BBQ to raise money
3. Griller
4. Guy around the Savannah

;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

favourite lime
A Friend

favourite lime

Well I'm basically someone who doesn't like to be surrounded by people...there are a few exceptions to the rule....my lime is in the true east indian honoured tradition of the river lime...stoke up a fire ...put on the pot for the meat eaters in my family curry some duck and the veggies like me roast some tomatoes make a good choka... nothing tastes better than that...stove ain't have nothing on them open fireside...and jus soak up the air..I dont bathe cause my skin itches if I stay in the water too long plus the water just too cold, so I leave that to the professionals at river liming...otherwise my second choice is the beach..jus eat and walk along the shore or read a book sometimes ...

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

favourite lime
A Friend

favourite lime Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I believe I can lime anywhere as long as I'm in the presence of good friends but so far I would have to say TOBAGO. THE ENTIRE ISLAND IS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO LIME

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: favourite lime

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,