State Of The Union Address RPG - Page 5 of 6

Many criticize his involvement in the media, - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2013 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
  State Union Address Love & Life Bytes RPG
29th Jul, 2013 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

State Of The Union Address RPG - Page 5

Candy role,

Thank you Krusten, that is very kind of you to say. I just look for the positive things in life because in being positive many positive things come to be.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Address Union The State

Krusten role,

"You will get far because that is what our President is trying to do, make it better for everyone by changing the typical mindset towards one that is open to accepting change that meets the needs of everyone and not just a few people if you get what I'm saying."

2nd Aug, 2013 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

State Of The Union Address RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Krusten role,

"And she has obviously left because she could not deal with the pressure. That is why I voted for my President, he can stand up to the squabbles of the conservatives."

5th Aug, 2013 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 5 RPG Address Union The State

Candy role,

I also trust in our President. He is personable and down to earth. His positivity is addicting and that's what we need in America. I think Congress is the one that is hindering the amount of progress he could make for all of us.

6th Aug, 2013 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Address Union The State

Krusten role,

Isn't his personality inspiring, I love it. If anyone really listens to his speech then they will know that he is genuine in his convictions about what we need to accomplish as a nation.

10th Aug, 2013 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State Of The Union Address RPG

Candy role,

I do gather that he wants the best for America but America is not always ready for the challenge, I think this is the main problem so no matter what inspirational things he can say people will just go deaf to it because they don't want to sacrifice for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2013 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG - Page 5

Krusten role,

Candy you are so right. That's why we are the only ones talking on this program because we're the only ones that can actually see the point the President is trying to make.

16th Aug, 2013 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

Candy role,

Many criticize his involvement in the media, for instance he likes to appear on sitcoms and night shows, do you think it helps or hurts what he has to say?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: State Of The Union Address RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,