Abortion Legalised in T&T? - Page 2 of 2

Abortion should be made legal in Trinidad - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th May, 2012 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trinidad Abortions - Tobago Abortions - T&T Law On Abortion - Pro Life - Right to Life
2nd May, 2003 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Legalised in T&T? - Page 2

Alana, great words!. People spend so much time trying to save trees, abandoned animals, whales, etc...and they forget the real meaning of human life!!!!. I'm a mother and I know I could never do an abortion. It's wrong and evil. Hope they NEVER legalized it in Trinidad because we will have so many young teenagers girls doing it!.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2003 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

TampT Legalised Abortion

What people don't realise or take into account is the fact that the baby cannot speak for her/himself. If people can give their lives to save a tree or a whale....why is it so wrong to save one of God's children.

Very true.

If there was a choice between saving me or my baby then I think that I would choose life for my child.

Well some other things to consider, it may not be only your life lost, but what about your husband or other children that may need your love and comfort? It is a very hard decision, but for me the life of my wife will come first. I say that based on other known facts and beliefs that I have, because life's end is only the beginning of another life. As for abortion in itself, it is evil. You should look at another thread I have in the International Board about this.

27th Apr, 2007 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Abortion Legalised in T&T? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is a very difficult question to answer. On a moral perspective, abortion is wrong and should be outlawed. But from a human perspective, I think it should be legalised in Trinidad and Tobago. I have heard many sad and depressing stories about young girls being raped by their fathers, uncles, brothers and even strangers. It is traumatic enough for any human being to go through this ordeal and now, the adult, has to explain to a child that she will be expecting a baby very soon? I don't think that this is fair to the individual especially when it happens to someone who has a bright and promising future. That poor girl must put her life on hold to raise a child, even though she still cannot come to terms with being raped? No! Abortion will be the perfect solution in this scenario. Why? Well at least the child will have a chance to pursue her dreams although, she may be emotionally scarred from this horrific incident.

I have heard from some adults who have been raped and chose to go ahead with their pregnancy. All of them have regretted their decision. A friend of mine even confided in me that she cannot even look at her son because she remembers how he was conceived (rape). Her son has many problems at school and his mother acknowledges that "if she embraced him as her own and showered him with the love he needs, then he would never feel so rejected." She even told me that if she had the abortion, she would be able to move on with her life. But raising her son, is a constant reminder of the violence she had to endure in the past.

There is however, one major drawback to legalising abortion in Trinidad and Tobago: it would be severely abused. Young teenagers would not bother to protect themselves, since they would view abortion as their "safety net."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2011 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Page 2 TampT Legalised Abortion

Name: Stace

Comments: Abortion should be legal in Trinidad and Tobago. Think about the amount of incest and r-pe cases... Why should youhave to carry that child full term when you didn't ask for it, it is unfair to the woman who has to bare all the pain of the r-pe and also of the child.

15th Oct, 2011 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

TampT Legalised Abortion

Stace it's not the baby's fault either. I understand its a very difficult situation but I don't agree with abortion and I hope it never becomes legal.

20th May, 2012 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Legalised in T&T?

Abortion should be made legal in Trinidad and Tobago. It will stop so many unwanted pregnancies and women having to go through the trauma of underground abortions because yet there are doctors that do them secretly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Abortion Legalised in T&T?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,