Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music - Page 2 of 3

Name: John Country: Title: Nuisance Comments: - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Tobago Noise Pollution - Fight noise pollution in T&T - Trinis are some of the noisiest people on the planet from the way they talk on the streets, blowing their horn, playing their music so loud that the speakers need repairs and so on. There is no respect for peace.
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2011 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music - Page 2

Name: Anthonette

Comments: [..] Right now I have to put up with my neighbour having a public Carnival fete at his home [in] Trincity. I know it's going to get worse. I may have to seek an injunction to enjoy my right to quiet.

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2011 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Music Loud Pollution Noise Trinidad

Is it me or Trinis are obsessed with the misused of the car horn?. I see Trinis using horns when:

1. Someone gets married, they would constantly use the horn as the car with the bride pass on.

2. When they want to call someone inside of a house.

3. In traffic if a vehicle is taking too long.

4. Maxi taxis use the horn to call your attention and pick up passenger.

The list goes on.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2011 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Rus

Comments: Right now there's an establishment in Marabella which plays extremely loud 'music' for 12 hours straight from 10pm to 10am on just about every public holiday including Easter Sunday causing serious anguish to local residents.

23rd Jun, 2011 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Music Loud Pollution Noise Trinidad

Rus did you contact the police? If you did, what was their response? I could imagine how annoying must be to be forced to listen music this loud!

Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Music Loud Pollution Noise Trinidad

Name: Candice

Comments: I called the [Barrakpore Police Station] about my neighbours music being to loud and the office told me it day time and the people can play their music how loud they wanted to.... When I asked or name and badge number he very quickly told me that he alerted the moblie patrol and they are on their way.

4th May, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music

Candice kudos to you for asking the name and badge number! Did they come? Shame on some police officers who refuse to do their job! It doesn't matter whether is day or night, playing the music that loud is against the law!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Noise Pollution Loud Music - Page 2

I don't understand why someone has their car music on so loud that it literally sounds like a Carnival truck passing by. How do they even hear? Not only is it so loud but it makes them unaware of dangers around them because they can't hear anything.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Noise Pollution Loud Music Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: John

Title: Nuisance

Comments: Ste. Madeline police is the worst, my neighbor installs music in vehicles and test it on his compound and the intensity of the bass drives me up a wall.
All they do is say "we can only talk to him, you need to take him to court,"
What a waste of tax payers money, these police officers need to do their job.

Source: Summary offences act.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,