Zeronel Introduction

Zeronel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Feb, 2010 - 11:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Zeronel Introduction

I am Zeronel and I wish to play a role playing game here cos I don t find players in my country. I like D & D and I prefer text RPG game to leave more space to fantasy.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.3%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction Zeronel

You sound Russian, what nationality are you?

We have a very good RPG going on in Post by Post ADnD. If you want to find out more of this it is easy to find. I am playing a crazed fighter at the moment, in search of orcs.

There are about 6 other PC's in this RPG. Also once you reach 75% participation you can qualify to enter the Member Wars area.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Zeronel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, pleased to meet you. No my friend I am not Russian but Italian. I 'd be very glad to join your party. I ve prepared a character a fighter 1st level NG to play but how can I improve my percent of participation?

Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.3%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction Zeronel

Any time you post a response on a topic within this website, it seems you gain participation.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zeronel

Thanks... So I need to increase my post.s And then what else I have to do?

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Zeronel Introduction

Welcome to International Discussions, I'm sure you'll find many things here to interest you, and the members are well-spoken and friendly.

Make sure your participation and posts are MEANINGFUL. Not necessarily long, but in good English (not shorthand) and some intelligent content. They don't take kindly to "noise" posts, one-phrase posts, or such here. You also can't post links to outside sources unless it is reliable sites like news or medical sites etc. And must be related to the topic of your post.

I really, really strongly recommend you familiarize yourself with the rules and policies around here, as they can surprise you if you're not ready for them by having read up a bit to know what to expect, what to do and not do, as the maturity of the community here is ensured by very strict moderation. So don't just wander around, confused, and post to ask how to do things or where to go for things (this is a pet peeve of the moderating team) - familiarize yourself with the site and categories, and join some of the discussions.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Zeronel Introduction

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go AD&D Rules for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) AD&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Note: One of the adventurers wrote this helpful "how to" down fer thee, do have a read over of it eh'.

Here's the SECOND one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Zeronel Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Sorry and forgive me if I let a useless post. At the moment I am trying to follow the steps for a correct Character sheet. I hope to improve my english to avoid others mistakes.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Zeronel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,