Zeronel Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Molto bene grazie e tu ? Hello LDS nice to - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Feb, 2010 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Zeronel Introduction - Page 2

I didn't mean to sound harsh or intimidating, I'm just a member here like you.

You can ask if you need help on things, IF there are people available to answer and who see your question - you can always ask stuff in your own intro thread of course, on just about anything, but it is helpful to be able to find the info that is already around, if possible, but sometimes you have your own particular issue that seems to not be covered by other help, so I'm not saying don't ask questions, just try to make sure you're not duplicating things.

I'll try to check this thread the next few days, plus most of the RPG ones, if you do have things you need clarified.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zeronel

I think your doing pretty good with your english. The more you type and the more you use it I think the better you will get. Like Jpatt said if you have any question the best place to ask is here. I am sure others will assist you too.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Zeronel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks . I 'll try to do my best. I've some question about the story within characters are involved and I need details about the campaign in general to create a background for my fighter.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Page 2 Introduction Zeronel

I thought one of the AD&D Players would have answered you by now, but I will intervene. I suggest you read the AD&D Game Thread to know what has happened thus far. When you have done so then reply with your Character in the Party Thread. Links and instructions have been created by the current Party Leader - see here and read thoroughly: Source 2

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2010 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Zeronel

Cool to have you with us Zeronel you living in Italy or just born there? You should get up your posts cause just now we will be creating characters for medieval but you have to post properly here cause they like don't joke around about that.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2010 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Zeronel Introduction

Hello I am from Italy and I live there in a small town of the south. I like chess and Rpg games so here I am.I ll follow your advice trying to get up my post . They are still few for my missing knowledge of the forum rules. I try to read everything about like the advises of Jpatt but I don't know still how to move myself properly.I need experience. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2010 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Zeronel Introduction - Page 2

Buon giorno Zeronel! Come sta? No, I don't know Italian but I can understand a bit. My mother's side of the family comes from Italy and I'm very proud of my heritage. I'm from Argentina and as you know, after World War II a lot of Italians came to live to Argentina so it's a South American country with an Italian flavor, we all love the food and cook it regularly! smile.gif

I would really like to learn how to speak the language, it doesn't seem hard at all. Welcome to our forum. Looking forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Zeronel Introduction
A Friend

Zeronel Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Molto bene grazie e tu ?
Hello LDS nice to meet you. So you have a cooking heritage indeed. Be proud of that cos good food and good wine makes people happy smile.gif
Which part of Italy your mother comes from ?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Zeronel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,