Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 4 of 6

You should wait for the structured rolls. - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 9th Aug, 2013 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Cozyville Real Estate Support All Questions, Concerns, and Gripes should be placed here AFTER you have read through the other Sticky Threads.
11th Jul, 2013 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 4

Cool JB I like that nothing was lost. I just checked out the directory and it works well. Will you be bringing back the pets too? What's up with all the pumpkins in the background?

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2013 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

Pets may come back but not right now.

The background was my attempt to change the old background which was too large of a download. It may change later.

21st Jul, 2013 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Archive RPG Cozyville

I saw player names in the directory's map that I haven't seen in ages and some of the features just go back to this site's index so still a lot of changes to be made JB?

21st Jul, 2013 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

Yes, still lots to be done. I have not tackled this yet because I am working on a few other things, but it is still functional and you can update the game Threads in Character as you like.

1st Aug, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

Are the life rolls still counter like it was before? This is the second time I'm trying it now and I get, "You Only Need To Do This As Needed".

2nd Aug, 2013 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

I have to implement more code. I have not done it yet because so many things in this Role-playing Game needs renovating and I'm on a heavy schedule at the moment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2013 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 4

Cool. Should I like update my thread anyway or wait for the roll to be working first before I do anything?

9th Aug, 2013 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

You should wait for the structured rolls. I will have a look at this over the weekend and see how I can get back in so Cozyville can truly start again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,