Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 2 of 6

On the life rolls how is decided who comes - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2010 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Cozyville Real Estate Support All Questions, Concerns, and Gripes should be placed here AFTER you have read through the other Sticky Threads.
12th Mar, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 2

JB I know you're like busy and all but do you have a timeline on when you will have those fixes so I can get a job?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support
A Friend

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

If you all look in the directory you can see where you can spend some FP on the gym to make yourself look better.

16th Mar, 2010 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Archive RPG Cozyville

ooc: Last time I tried I got a message saying I didn't have enough points. I guess I have to post some more and save up.

25th Mar, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

Sorry for the delay, so much on my plate right now. I have made a note to do that and I will have to place FP field here as I don't see it. Thanks for reminding me.

27th Mar, 2010 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

Finally have a little bit of time - I checked through everything, there was minor error with buying land, but that has been fixed and everything else is working. Do note that if you try to buy something and you do not have the FP you will get a message indicating this. Thanks for your patience.

3rd Apr, 2010 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

Thanks JB everything is working for me now but ther only small thing I'd like to see is how much fp I have because sometimes I don't know and I have to look around first before I buy land.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2010 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 2

No matter where you are on the site you can always know how much FP you have by looking at your profile or going to the Forum Bank.

1st Jul, 2010 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

On the life rolls how is decided who comes knocking at your door? I get an mp3 salesman coming regularly can I call the cops on him?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,