Number One Cause of Death in the Caribbean! - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE Recently, in Trinidad cinemas, straight - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Jun, 2005 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
It is sad but true and there seems to be very little anyone can do about it getting out of control.
Number One Cause of Death in the Caribbean! Related Information to Number One Cause of Death in the Caribbean!
8th Dec, 2002 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Number One Cause of Death in the Caribbean! - Page 2

That's true, did you take the quiz about AIDS in the forum?. It's really cool

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2003 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Number One Cause of Death in the Caribbean!
A Friend

Caribbean the Death of One Number

'I think the LACK OF EDUCATION, about HIV might be the problem,,,not aids,,,,'

boy, is not education, they like what in their pants too much!

16th Sep, 2004 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Number One Cause of Death in the Caribbean! Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

A medical doctor recently visited Trinidad and I assume he is an expert on the AIDS virus. He was reported to have diagnosed the first AIDS patient in Trinidad about 20 years ago. He commented recently that he was surprised at the growing number of people with the virus here because a lot of them were still having intimate relationships with people that they know have AIDS. He then commented to a large gathering that he did not know what was so good about sex that they would be willing to die for it.

I know that the culture and people here are so rooted around vice that it is not surprising at all. The doctor also suggested that they need to create laws that make carriers criminals if they pass on the virus to others otherwise it will become an urgent epidemic. For me, it already is passed an epidemic and I believe a lot of people walk around not knowing they have it flowing in their blood stream.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Caribbean the Death of One Number

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 16-Sep 04, 4:04 PM)
The doctor also suggested that they need to create laws that make carriers criminals if they pass on the virus to others otherwise it will become an urgent epidemic.

Haven't they already?

For me, it already is passed an epidemic and I believe a lot of people walk around not knowing they have it flowing in their blood stream.

That's scary....

Recently, in Trinidad cinemas, straight booby-sewing pins were stuck to seats with tags on them which read; 'Welcome to the world of AIDS'....
Imagine the horror if you sat on one of those pins, then to realise what exactly stuck you on the seat.

3rd Dec, 2004 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Caribbean the Death of One Number

Now that is scary, do you have a reference for that? We usually put links to or at least the author of information so that it is not just hear say.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The issue was raised by the media, it was on the News. Reporters questioned cinema personnel, but they denied it. People made several accusations against two cinemas (not too sure if I am allows to say names), it caused quite a stir.
This was sometime last year summer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2005 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Number One of Death the Caribbean - Page 2

AIDS Bill targets prostitutes too

Even if it is through sex with a prostitute or in a homosexual relationship or via illegal drug use that you are wilfully exposed to HIV/AIDS infection, you will be able to file criminal charges under the proposed Offences Against the Person (HIV) Amendment Act.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ews?id=84203686

Infected 'hooker' not bothered

Though debate has begun in Parliament to make a crime of the reckless and intentional exposure of others to HIV/AIDS, a 24-year-old HIV-positive prostitute says she has not a care in the world.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ews?id=84203683

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2005 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Number One of Death the Caribbean Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Recently, in Trinidad cinemas, straight booby-sewing pins were stuck to seats with tags on them which read; 'Welcome to the world of AIDS'....
Imagine the horror if you sat on one of those pins, then to realise what exactly stuck you on the seat.

Like a lot of scare stories about aids, this is an urban legend. Look at this link: Urban Legend: Pin ###### Attacks

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Number One Cause of Death in the Caribbean!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,