Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign - Page 3 of 6

All of that seems do able. Except I don't - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Mar, 2010 - 8:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Reviews Dungeons and Dragons
6th Mar, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign - Page 3

What will you use for Support or Questions? That will need to be defined because there will always be someone with questions.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Calling Dark

Ok, good point, I made a thread for that also now - Source 3 .

6th Mar, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign Reviews RPG & Card Board

All your Threads have been edited and formatted with a Castle Icon to distinguish them from KNtoran's AD&D Threads.

6th Mar, 2010 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Calling Dark

This is great, thank you again so much for your help and allowing me this opportunity. I will do my best to follow all the rules and be a fair GM.

7th Mar, 2010 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Calling Dark

Well it looks like you've got a good solid front-end all set up, and I guess at least two players at present, which will likely grow before too long - in fact I suggest you think a good bit about how to start and the first say day or two, as you may have to "hit the ground running" if you get two or three more people signed up ready to play, filling enough of the party slots to be able to start the game.

Interesting lead-in on your Game thread, sort of like a movie trailer, with a call to action and enumerating the primary danger and thing at stake - nice touch to allow players to develop an idea of what kind of immersion they want, and in what direction.

The "You're in a tavern" preamble is pretty cliche but nonetheless does remain a solid opening. I'll have to think about what I want when I get a good idea of the theme and what is available to play, etc.

7th Mar, 2010 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign

Just created my character. I like playing the cleric class so I kept a familiar name. I made a note of it in my desktop but it will be nice to choose a different avatar and have somewhere in my post to see the stats. I guess that can come later but I feel naked without it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2010 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Dark Calling D&D 3.5 Campaign - Page 3

This wasn't able to be added in as my edit time went past the limit, in my question.

Still gathering options: may I play en Elf Monk, though Monk requires Lawful Good and I'm not sure if there is a LG alignment for elves?

May I play a female, of whatever race or class?

I would like to play either (in order of intent):

human paladin female, 5'6, 140 lbs. (defying glass ceiling, striving to become knight - or even samurai if permissible, whichever seems more doable for game)

human barbarian male pit-fighter type, 6'8, 260 lbs. (sorta like Beast/Oliron/Conan/Ultimate Warrior)

human or elven (or half) monk male, 6'0, 155/180 lbs. (more or less like Kung Fu)

elven ranger male, 5'10, 155 lbs. (Crow from Hawk the Slayer)

8th Mar, 2010 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Dark Calling D&D 3.5 Campaign Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

All of that seems do able. Except I don't have a manual for the Oriental stuff. I don't see a problem with you making a Samurai because I trust that you would follow the rules. However others might feel its only fair that they make characters from other sources than the PHB. So because of that I would ask that you try making a fighter who has Oriental equipment and acts as a samurai would, or something similar to that.

Though I will also say that later on in the game we will most likely be able to work such characters in.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,