Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign - Page 6 of 6

I'll reply to your question here in - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2010 - 7:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Reviews Dungeons and Dragons
21st Mar, 2010 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign - Page 6

Well like I said, I hadn't got much response about anything when I posted, and there wasn't much interest, even in stating what someone DID want, when I did the poll about what people wanted to try, etc.

Like I said, I could run fantasy in the Warhammer world, 1920s or modern horror, modern action with a mystical bent or I have a ton of superhero scenarios I found I could run, but while I've run the others, I've never run a superhero one, but would be willing to try IF I know BEFOREHAND that there is enough interest.

While I agree with JB that quality over quantity is the rule, I too like to have at least three players to run an adventure. Although much easier for specific character development and issues of addressing and schedule coordination and posting, I personally find two or one players and a GM to be uncomfortably intimate, and feel somewhat awkward posting in your game - it is just a personal preference some people have - some people are fine, obviously with one-on-one sessions, some need large groups, I think I'm in between, ideally 3-5 players and a GM.

Well, I didn't mean to hijack and clutter your game thread here up, I apologize, this doesn't help get potential players the information they need about your game, maybe you should post your summary of your game setup again or something and I'll try not to post in it again with irrelevant meanderings.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2010 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Calling Dark

No, I don't feel you have cluttered. Although, I think I have stated what I am offering here. About games that you've stated you are willing to GM, start it and I will join.

international QUOTE
I personally find two or one players and a GM to be uncomfortably intimate, and feel somewhat awkward posting in your game

One on One RP or One on Two, can be, at times intimate. What about that bothers you specifically. If it is not too personal of a question.

22nd Mar, 2010 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'll reply to your question here in your thread.

I'm not sure about running a game. First, there's scarce enough notice to get people to your thread, or time for most players, let along me making yet one more right now, no matter its genre. I'm trying to set up my own website forum for pbp rpg use and set up a game or two there, and help a friend set up his star trek campaign, so I'm maybe going to get some more practice, shake off the rust a bit, and might still run something here sometime.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,