PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 13 of 17

Yes please begin whenever you're ready. - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2011 - 6:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP Only players interested in the Dark Calling Dungeons & Dragons Threads should create a character here. Dungeons and Dragons
25th Mar, 2011 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 13

Everything looks good I have a few suggestions though. Putting 1 or more points into perform might be good for you. It looks like your going sort of down that road and you may find that skill useful, up to you.

Also characters in my game start with 1 mundane magical item (up to 7,500gp value). Further your character will begin to develop a mutation. If you would like to come up with a mutation that you would want, please do so. Otherwise I will try and make one up that fits your character.

Once you are ready to begin please tactfully insert your character in to the game.
For example you could walk in from unknown direction as a lost adventurer. Something along those lines as long as it works for you and everyone else.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Mar, 2011 - 12:43pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2011 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters
A Friend

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

To tell you the truth I'll rather you choose the mutation... The magical item if of my choosing is probably an invisible gloves that could be used as a small lock pick device... And about your suggestion I agree id like to change 1 diplomacy point to perform.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to use a series of dots to connect sentences please use periods or commas as necessary. See Constructive Posting Policy.

27th Mar, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The glamoured gloves of lock picking are yours. These gloves can appear to be normal cloth gloves or become invisible depending on the wearers wishes. The gloves grant a +10 bonus to open lock checks.

I encourage players to come up with some background as to how they acquired the magical item. You don't have to spell it all out. I just like it because it makes the player think about their characters.

The change in skill points is noted and I will work your mutation in with the game as it develops.

When your ready please feel free to join in the game thread.

30th Mar, 2011 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Your ready to go I believe vampir. I am wondering if you are not sure how to start your character. I will leave a link to the page where you can make your first post. Just click on the add reply button and type in your actions or thoughts and so on.

Source 8

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2011 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Character: Cliff
Player: Aliron
Classes: Sorcerer
Level: 1
Race: Half Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Religion: None
Experience: 0
Hit Points: 6
Base Attack Bonus: 0

Strength: 7 -2 Fortitude: 0+2=2
Dexterity: 14 2 Reflex: 0+2=2
Constitution: 14 2 Will: 2+-2=0
Intelligence: 14 2 Initiative: 2+0=2
Wisdom: 7 -2 Melee: 0+-2+0=-2
Charisma: 16 3 Ranged: 0+2+0=2

Skills:

bluff 4 + 3 = 7
concentration 4 + 2 = 6
knowledge arcana 4 + 2 = 6
listen 1 + -2 = -1
search 1 + 2 = 3
spellcraft 4 + 2 = 6
spot 1 + -2 = -1

Equipment:
Shortspear 1d8 (1)
Crossbow, light 1d8 (1)
Bolts (10) (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Case (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Lantern, hooded 2lb (1)
Oil 1lb (1)
Rations 1lb (4)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Spell component pouch 2lb (1)

Money: 42gp 7sp
Armor Class:2+10+0=12

Feats/Specials:

combat casting
simple weapon proficiency
Summon familiar

Sorcerer Spells

Resistance -- 0
Read Magic -- 0
Light -- 0
Detect Magic -- 0
Sleep -- 1
Magic Missle -- 1

Languages:

Common
Elven
Goblin
Sylvan

For the magic item I guess I'll have a ring of counterspell. Short backstory is Cliff's dad is an elf who abandoned his human mother before he was born. His maternal grandfather hated mages and bequeathed the ring to Cliff's mother. Great shock when she gave birth to a sorcerer. He was sent away when his powers manifested. As for mutation...I can't think of any.

Is this game still going and accepting new players?

14th Jun, 2011 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

I am accepting players and have plenty of room. Will you be starting with a familiar or working one into the character later? That is my only question that I can see. Your character looks to be in order and is ready to go.

If you feel ready to begin please do, but start in Klagek. There is information on Klagek in the first thread of the game. Simply post your actions / thoughts in the game thread to begin.

Things in Klagek are not normal. There are a few events in the recent past that should be noted. A plague of nightmares took hold of the town's psyche and drove some beyond madness. A very old clan called The Dark tried to attack Klagek from the inside with an iron golem and lemures, but were defeated. Mutations have been appearing in the local people ever since the battle.

There are more details to the area this is only a brief summary of common knowledge. Your character can ask to obtain more information.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 14th Jun, 2011 - 6:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2011 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 13

Oh may I start with a familiar? I will have a toad familiar and 0 coins, then. Your game and KNotoran's will basically be my first Dungeons and Dragons sessions.

15th Jun, 2011 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Yes please begin whenever you're ready. Just introduce your character similar to the way you have in KNtoran's game, you will be starting in Klagek.

Game Thread: Source 4

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Jun, 2011 - 9:08am

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.