Any Tips For Training? - Page 2 of 4

Mss, those are great news! she's doing just - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Oct, 2003 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Any Tips For Training? Related Information to Any Tips For Training?
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2003 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Any Tips For Training?
A Friend

Any Tips For Training? - Page 2

lol  Jb, that's ok.  You didn't know.  ;)  Yes it is good to experience some of the things that I missed with my oldest child.  The good thing is, my oldest one doesn't seem to hate me for working so much when she was younger.  Plus, my friend did take good care of her while I worked.  At least I will be even more prepared for when I decide to have another child, in about another 2 or 3 years.  :)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Any Tips For Training?
A Friend

Training Tips Any

Here's another little update.  :)  Jac, seems to be coming along ok on the potty training.  She now tries to use the potty before she gets in the tub at bathtime.  She also tries to use the potty off and on during the day, but sometimes it seems like she just likes to sit on the potty with her pull up still up.  I think she's still trying to get use to sitting on the potty.

16th Jul, 2003 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Any Tips For Training? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That's great Mss! does she realizes she needs her pull ups down to use the potty? or she just don't want to use it like that? She's only 2 years old, give her some more months and she will do just fine wink.gif

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2003 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Any Tips For Training?
A Friend

Page 2 Training Tips Any

@LDS yes, I know she's still kinda young, but at least she is trying.  :)  The babysitter is also helping her during the day as well.  We are at least trying to get her into the routine of having to use the potty.  She can pull the pull up down and back up, but she just sits of the potty with it up.  But I know eventually, she will start using it when she needs to go, instead of her just sitting on the potty with her pull up still up.  ;)

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2003 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Any Tips For Training?
A Friend

Training Tips Any

Here's the update on Jacqueline's potty training.  It seems that she's given up.  :smile.gif  She won't even sit on the potty anymore.  :(  She has finally given up her sippy cup, so I don't think it will be much longer before she tries again with the potty training.  So, hopefully, she will begin to use the potty again or at least put another try into it.

6th Sep, 2003 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Any Tips For Training?

Awww, don't worry about it. She just turned 2, most kids will usually start going to the potty by 2 ½...so she has plenty time, just keep encouraging her and follow the tips I gave you wink.gif. It's good she gave up her sippy cup! ;D Felipe can drink from a normal cup but he makes such a mess (he is very clumsy) so he still drinking from his favourite cup. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Any Tips For Training?
A Friend

Any Tips Training - Page 2

Well, the latest update on the potty training is:  she's getting better.  She makes it a point to put her training seat on the toilet when she goes to sit down.  It's sorta cute that she makes the point to do that first.  lol  She seems to be putting more of a try into it now.  She does pull her training pants down (we changed to cloth ones during the day and the disposable ones at night), but she's already gone before she goes thru her little routine.  I think it'll take her maybe another month or two and she'll be well on her way to getting her some 'big girl' pants.  ;)

24th Oct, 2003 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Any Tips Training Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Mss, those are great news! she's doing just fine....smile.gif when Felipe got out of diapers was such a relief...oh gosh they can be so expensive huh?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Any Tips For Training?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,