What your kid likes to eat - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE My baby will eat just about anything - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2003 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
6th Mar, 2003 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

What your kid likes to eat - Page 2

Oh wow, that's sounds interesting. My son doesn't like eggs, I think I would give it a try to that! ;D thanks a bunch!!!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2003 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

What your kid likes to eat
A Friend

eat likes kid What

Both of my girls love to eat their vegetables.  They could eat a whole box of dry cereal without the milk in one sitting.  Sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get them to eat meat.  But definitely have no problem feeding them tacos.  ;)

9th Jun, 2003 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

What your kid likes to eat Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My son LOVES carrots and vegetable soup. I'm glad he likes it and thank goodness I don't have to fight him to eat them but I do need to cooked them, he doesn't like salad for instance but he eats some vegetables raw.
He also loves chili, tacos like the mother ;D, doubles, curry, and pasta. smile.gif

16th Aug, 2003 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Page 2 eat likes kid What

I'm fortunate my daughter likes almost all types of foods.   The only things so far that she doesn't like are mushrooms and onions and peppers.  She likes tomato slices all by themselves!  Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, corn (especially on the cob!), celery, cucumbers.  She won't eat "salad" but I can slice up veggies on her plate for dinner and she will eat that.  And she's pretty brave about trying new things -- she will try a bite before she tells me she doesn't like it.   Heck, my son who is 21 won't even do that!!  LOL

Roz

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

eat likes kid What

My baby will eat just about anything that isn't tied down.  :smile.gif  lol  But my oldest one will eat only if it looks good to her.  If it looks all as she says 'yucky' she will not eat it.  Plus, she has gotten into this phase that she doesn't want her food touching.  Like if I prepare a meal with a main course and two or three different side dishes, they all cannot touch together on her plate or she won't eat the meal.  I finally ended up buying these plastic plates with the dividers in them, so she would at least eat her meal.  

23rd Aug, 2003 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

......  Like if I prepare a meal with a main course and two or three different side dishes, they all cannot touch together on her plate or she won't eat the meal.  I finally ended up buying these plastic plates with the dividers in them, so she would at least eat her meal.  

That is so funny!  I have a good friend, *a 40-yr-old man* who will not eat any food that is touching some other food.  It's hysterical.  he says he can't remember if it is because his mother used a divided plate for him all the time when he was a kid, or if his mother used the divided plate because he would not eat his food that touched other food...

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2003 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What kid likes eat - Page 2

The funny thing is, she never used to be that way.  But if my memory serves, she didn't start that phase, until she started school.  Because I know the meals they serve at school are served in a divided lunch tray.  Now, she won't have it any other way.  :smile.gif  But maybe she will grow out of it, I hope.

23rd Aug, 2003 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

What kid likes eat Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

My baby will eat just about anything that isn't tied down.    lol  But my oldest one will eat only if it looks good to her.  If it looks all as she says 'yucky' she will not eat it.  Plus, she has gotten into this phase that she doesn't want her food touching.  Like if I prepare a meal with a main course and two or three different side dishes, they all cannot touch together on her plate or she won't eat the meal.  I finally ended up buying these plastic plates with the dividers in them, so she would at least eat her meal.

Wow LOL what a challenge!!!. So far Felipe didn't give me that problem but when I add ketchup to any food he doesn't want me to stir it in...:smile.gif yeah, because then he can ask for more! :smile.gif he thinks he's smart :smile.gif I stir it in anyway! LOL wink.gif

The funny thing is, she never used to be that way.  But if my memory serves, she didn't start that phase, until she started school.  Because I know the meals they serve at school are served in a divided lunch tray.  Now, she won't have it any other way

LOL when the dishes are served like in divisions I call it 'jail food' LOL....that's how they serve how good is that food? or the kid can also take her own lunch?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What your kid likes to eat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,