Mother or Baby? - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE Right now "long days" is the - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2003 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
1st Jun, 2003 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Mother or Baby? - Page 2

Geez, Thanks JB! I am kinda embarassed by that huge sign. And thanks for the good wishes too, LDS!

Oppssss... sorry, just excited for you, but if you want me to take it down just give me a shout, no problem.

And now, I think my worries have just begun too ..... baby is crying..., oh, his diapers need changing,.... dear, can you pull me up.... aaahhh!

yes, that and more!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2003 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Mother or Baby?
A Friend

Baby Mother

Congrats to you on your new arrival!! enjoy the little bundle of joy!  They grow up fast, so enjoy all the little things.  Good luck to you!

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2003 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Mother or Baby?
A Friend

Mother or Baby? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

thats very extreme  to make a choice like that i would think that it does happen but like you fireduck im darn glad it never happened to me when my two were born CONGRATS on being a new daddy[ps hope you dont loose a lot of sleep like i did with my 2]

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2003 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Mother or Baby?
A Friend

Page 2 Baby Mother

msslmshdy30 and max, thanks for the greetings. And JB, oh well.... let it run for a while! wink.gif

LDS, you're absolutely right. Got so much to talk about but thoughts are not well sequenced right now. Ok, to answer yr questions: Baby looks like .... me I think. In-laws say looks like mommy. A bit bias there, I think.
Baby will be called Dylan...... still not decided on the full name yet. You know, Chinese names got to be auspicious, great sounding etc, etc..... just leave it to the older folks to sort out that part, then we choose our own. Ha!
My wife tries to breastfeed but baby doesn't know how, and tends to doze off while trying to suck. So, we are going on a combo plan --- breastfeed whenever we can, if not, give him some formula via bottle.
1st night home was already a sleepless one for my in-laws. Mid of nite, wouldn't stop crying until they brought him to sleep next to Mommy. Must be the body smell or body rhythms, or something of the mother-baby bonding thing.
Later, guys!

1st Jun, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Baby Mother

Dylan is a very nice name Fireduck!. I wonder how it sounds in chinese ;D. If your wife wants to breastfeed, like anything else, she and the baby needs to 'practise' lol yeah, sounds funny but as much as she breastfeed the better...even more because he's such a young lil baby, breast milk is the best for him right now. smile.gif
Yes, the baby recognize the smell and the voice of his mom from very young! wink.gif and because he's a boy he will definetly be a 'sticker' with your wife LOL.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2003 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Mother or Baby?
A Friend

Mother or Baby?

congrats fireduck , smile.gif you have many long and enjoy able days to come , best wishs smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2003 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Mother or Baby?
A Friend

Mother Baby - Page 2

eyesonu, thanks. I hope "enjoyable" would come soon. Right now "long days" is the operative word. ;0

2nd Jun, 2003 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Mother Baby Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Right now "long days" is the operative word.

*hehe* You bring back memories there... I remember when my wife was in the hospital I stayed overnight with her... they (nurses, doctor) woke us up every hour! We were so irritated from the lack of sleep, and on top of that we were being kept up by the hospital!

By the way, enjoy every bit of 'quiet' you get, it no longer exists from here on out.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mother or Baby?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,