[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 7 of 81

ooc: I'm also a bit confused about - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Apr, 2010 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 81 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 7

Do you have the gold needed to buy a bow? I am getting arrows so we should have enough.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2010 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

ooc: Sorry, No I have no gold. I am pretty sure no one else does either. That 40 gp doesn't go very far it seems.

2nd Apr, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Looking at how the woman treats Thomas he begins to wonder if he will be left at Death's Mouth too.

ooc: Looks like that plan backfired. Who is Horde? Did he offer you services before?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Page 7 Darkness Southern Camp

I do not care who he is. I am not paying 5,000 gold and provide wine. He can sit in his house and drink himself to sleep. I will go alone if I have to.

2nd Apr, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

ooc: Kntoran you had me really laughing! So its just like the five of us then, what happened with LDS_forever?

Morton wonders if we are going to survive just walking to the south.

ooc: Hey Kntoran does that mean you still have the wagon or you don't? I don't think I like quite understood that part about Kalfie having a wife.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2010 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness

He did not have a wife it was anothers wife but I guess that means she liked him too. I guess we will be walking.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2010 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 7

ooc: laugh.gif looks like you're going to be the husband now. What's that all about anywy with this woman married to someone else and Kalfie and now you getting tied down? I'm like missing out on something big.

6th Apr, 2010 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

ooc: I'm also a bit confused about that whole go to the farm meet the woman thing please do fill us in.

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,