[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 67 of 81

Out of Character:: We need to figure out exactly - Page 67 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 81 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 67

This is what I will put as a post in the leader thread. Let me know what you think.

"The two thieves will enter the treasure room and check for traps. IF they find none they will start to transfer the treasure out of the room via the secret door we have found. Those still outside will take the treasure and place it in the wagon. Thomas will watch the ledge over across from the cave with at the ready to shoot anyone who trys to shoot at us. Meanwhile Pundit will watch the pass to the south to see if any bandits try to come at us from that direction."

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2010 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Rapier cant wait to get in and look at the treasure so nods eagerly, just dying to get in and see whats there.

He agrees and suggests they do it as soon as possible.. biggrin.gif

21st Dec, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

"Why worry about treasure now, its not like its going anywhere"

Looks out to see if he can spot the archers and save his butt from being slice off by bandits.

21st Dec, 2010 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 67 Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character:: What about the other part of the cave that was described as having a short corridor that didn't go anywhere? Wuhu might need to check that out.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

I have a feeling that short corridor leads to another secret or hidden door. I think we get this gold and treasure out of the room and into the wagon so that they will be more apt to come to us exposing themselves.

It is my desire to take them all out or return to the village with a lot of money to split between us. smile.gif

22nd Dec, 2010 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Out of Character:: I'm with you on this KNtoran, everything you said was just about exactly what I was thinking, Wuhn goes along with what you said. Should I have a bow? I see I have arrows that you gave me, did I forget to type in the bow?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Dec, 2010 - 6:24am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2010 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 67

Out of Character:: You want to return already? We need to clear this place out once and for all plus there are other caves we haven't seen yet this is just like the first one after the last one we already gutted.

22nd Dec, 2010 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 67

Out of Character:: We need to figure out exactly how we are dealing with the bandits. We can't have 2 attacking and others not. Also if we are leaving, staying put, or fighting. We need to be clear on how we are doing it. I am thinking we load the loot on the wagon and high tail it out of here.

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,