[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 74 of 81

Out of Character:: Thats a good plan cause - Page 74 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Jan, 2011 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 81 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
6th Jan, 2011 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 74

Out of Character: Thank you for coming back in time. I was hoping that the cave could be inspected first. I don't want all of us to go to an even worst place than we're in now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

I may be slow at times but I will still strive to make a post every two days. I am getting more off my plate around home and at work allowing me more time once again to be on here. smile.gif

6th Jan, 2011 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Rapier still cowers trying to stay out of the way of any arrows of the like.

Muttering " Bloody gold it may be the death of me. Sigh but it did look good."

7th Jan, 2011 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Page 74 Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character:: This is a trap and they planned it really well They knew we would come looking into each cave and as soon as we did they wanted to start attacking us. Plus they're doing it just like thieves would, giving an attack and then hiding so we can't fight back. Maybe he got up there from another place but we can't go down there with him firing on us.

7th Jan, 2011 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Well it is a trap, a good one to.

I'm thinking that there must be a way up to the Archer so Rapier from cover will start to try and search visually for a route to get to the area that the Archer is firing from.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Let me use my bow to pin him down while the rest of you go take a look at the next cave. Once your in the cave and can not be hit by this archer I will head that way. Sound like a plan?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2011 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 74

I have to say that sounds like a great plan, would it be possible when we get there for some people to try and give you covering fire as well.

But we need to try and do something as staying in one place is not good at all.

7th Jan, 2011 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 74

Out of Character:: Thats a good plan cause I'm not liking this cave anymore than the last one really we were better off with the bats.

Looks out for the signal to move helping Rapier to his feet after someone helps him with his wounds.

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,