[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 76 of 81

Out of Character:: If that is the case I hope - Page 76 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Jan, 2011 - 6:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 81 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2011 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 76

Ok Wuhn post your rolls for checking for traps while we get ready to explore deeper into this cave. I would not be surprised to see this lead to a spot we can get higher like that archer or to a storage area or even another secret passage.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2011 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character: Any of those is better than another trap but don't forget we're one man down and one almost down so our numbers are getting small already and we haven't done much.

12th Jan, 2011 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Pundits sees all that is happening and his first thought is that they are gathering themselves together to come and finish us. Pundit immediately goes to inform the others while keeping an eye on the opening.

Out of Character: We really need to think if we want to be stuck here with all those guys coming after us.

12th Jan, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 76 Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character: I'm like noticing something with JB's scenarios. He like gives us a lot of free sailing in the beginning but if we mess up he just boxes us in and takes us all out. Is that like just me seeing it that way or just because we're playing really silly?

Morton goes up to the door for a better listen after the thieves check for traps.

13th Jan, 2011 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character: laugh.gif Funny way to look at it. Might be that we're just boxing ourselves in rather than him doing it. We make the choices and he just tells us the results of those choices. You know the saying when you play with fire you get burned so we keep burning ourselves not planning our moves cautious enough.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness

If they come in after us Pundit and myself can move to the front and maybe take them out. smile.gif Lets check the door and see if we can open it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2011 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 76

Out of Character:: Dude I think you're looking at doing this thing with a sword but these guys like to use their arrows and you're like the only one with a bow so that kind of makes the rest of us helpless.

13th Jan, 2011 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 76

Out of Character:: If that is the case I hope to learn from my mistake. My character (and me) can only think up so much. Meaning I would not know to peg up a boulder so no one comes in. I'm still unsure how the enemy removed pitons, moved a boulder, and shot me and the other person. All before we could even move down a passage. I would rather have taken some scrape damage or knocking my head on the wall a little for a hurried escape.

Anyways my point is I as the the character do not think in out of body terms. I as the character see what is described and try to act according to my personality. So if I am missing some stuff here I don't really see it as our fault. I don't really see how this could have went another way though. If you consider the enemy we are facing probably dispatches groups like ours for a living.

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,