[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 77 of 81

What about if we head back to the first cave - Page 77 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Jan, 2011 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 81 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
14th Jan, 2011 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 77

Out of Character: The way I got it is you guys were basically caught by surprise and when you tried to escape through a tight opening they had chance to shoot arrows at you its not like they were on top of you or something but who cares thats the past now and we like have to deal with the whole flippin army coming after us now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2011 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

We will try to open the door to see what is making that noise and then decide what we will do after that. I think that is the best course of action. smile.gif After seeing what is there we should think of what we want to do. We know they have a lot of gold and stuff. Do we want to walk right into their camp and battle them?

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Another locked door. I am getting tired of locked doors. I am thinking that we just walk down there and take on these bandits. smile.gif Lets go back to entrance and see what they are doing. Maybe head to the next cave.

15th Jan, 2011 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Page 77 Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character:: laugh.gif I'm tired to see thieves with no tools to open the locked doors. How many of us are there now to take on all these bandits? I don't see Hayden here anymore and he is near death. Oliron's character is down too but heck what other options we have so yeah let's do that, but if we are going to do that let's not be in this cave trapped.

15th Jan, 2011 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Morton listens to the guys and thinks are these guys crazy?

"Your plan is to run out there and get hacked down by an army of bandits?"

Morton almost feels to laugh but the whole thing means his life so he just stays quiet.

He looks at the door again.

"Maybe we can break it down or burn it down."

16th Jan, 2011 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Wuhn follows behind the armored man some distance back. Watching, ready to take a shot at a bandit he can do so without possibly hitting his allies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2011 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 77

Being frustrated causes Morton to look for someone to blame, he decides to blame the thieves. He looks at them with the this is all your fault face and says,

"Thieves without tools, what good is that?"

Out of Character:: Just teasing guys. wink.gif

16th Jan, 2011 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 77

What about if we head back to the first cave and make a trap for them there using the bats and skeletons? If they attack us we can send the bats after them.

+  « First of 81 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,