[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 79 of 81

Pundit shakes his head hoping to find a solution - Page 79 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Jan, 2011 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 81 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 79

Ok everyone roll combat dice once. We will see what happens when they arrive. I plan to attack them with armor and sword after handing my bow to Morton. I am hoping that we kill enough of them that they turn and run. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2011 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Pundit feel lucky to have not been hit but he thinks that will soon end. He then tries to back into the cave and says,

"Did you say run?"

Out of Character:: Guys they obviously planned for us this time and we cannot just use fighting to kill them now we're down to 3 of us.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2011 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

I doubt that we can run from them when they have horses and we do not. I think going into the thick of them is a good way to go. Their archers may hit them more than us or not fire at all. Well that is my plan anyway. Who wants to join me?

20th Jan, 2011 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Page 79 Darkness Southern Camp

Pundit looks at Thomas and wonders if he is made of steel.

"I don't think I can, we need to find another way out!"

Out of Character:: I don't think my character will just run out there to fight, I don't think anyone would. When you're out numbered you run!

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2011 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

Only other choice is to move back into the cave farther and shoot arrows at any who come up after us. We can hold them off for a while if the smoke does not fill the cave. We have a locked door behind us and a bunch of bandits in front of us.

21st Jan, 2011 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Pundit's mind races.

"We should of tried to break down that door, maybe we still can since we didn't properly examine it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 79

Ok we can try that. Go see what you can do and I will shoot arrows and any who venture up and try to enter the cave. Does that sound like a good idea?

21st Jan, 2011 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 79

Pundit shakes his head hoping to find a solution while hoping that there are no more snakes near the door to bite him.

Out of Character:: Don't know where Play is but let's go.

+  « First of 81 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,