[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 2 of 81

"That sounds like my kind of game." - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Mar, 2010 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
24th Mar, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 2

"You have never heard of the most dangerous area in these parts? Wow, where are you from stranger?"

Morton looks at the man strangely.

Rather off topic, but...
Same place like we do for AD&D but you just look for the ones that say "Medieval"

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2010 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

"Ahh you know, here and there, I mostly stick to the streets here. I quess I am behind in local events. Tends to happen when you stick to the same routine I quess."

Wuhn wonders if he may have chose the wrong party to join. Going to a place called Death's Mouth with such a reputation. Yet for some reason he is locked in his seat wanting to hear more.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Listening to these two ramble on Thomas just looks at them and smiles

Aye I need some strong bodies who are not fearing death too much to accompany me back to deaths mouth. I lost many good friends on the last trip down there but I made the bandits down there pay dearly for those deaths. I can tell you this much I plan to go back down there and clean that hole out once and for good. IF ye be liking treasure there are a few baubles that can fill your pockets. If you wish to join me on my next trip south gear yourselves up.

25th Mar, 2010 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Darkness Southern Camp

"I have gear but an always use more but I'm poor so can't afford much."

Morton looks at the man suspiciously.

"How come you are the only one to make it alive and where is all this gold you're talking about?"

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

I made it because of my armour,my shield and my strong sword arm. If you are a fighter I would say buy some ring mail and a storm shield. The gold is still in the hands of the bandits.

25th Mar, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Seeing the gathering Lance approaches the table.

"I see there seems to be a gathering here. You lot don't look like the rest of these villagers so tell me what you're up to."

Rather off topic, but...
Luckily JB just approved my character and I was online. How many we looking for to join us before we head back to the south?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 2

"We're looking for some adventure and this man is going to lead us to a fortune or ruin us, you in?"

25th Mar, 2010 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

"That sounds like my kind of game."

Takes a seat while winking at one of the barmaids.

ooc: OK so now that we've got all the formalities out of the way what we looking at here? We should go well prepared this time, no guess work about what we do. We know the place, we know what we're up against so let's make a plan.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (81) »

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,